I may be lucky but so far my survivor solo MMR is fine.
First game was awful, but mostly because the new stuttering issue happened at the worst possible times >_>.
The next few games were pretty much balanced.
First game was awful, but mostly because the new stuttering issue happened at the worst possible times >_>.
The next few games were pretty much balanced.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been having a miserable run recently on survivor...17 deaths in 22 games, with the killers and survivors I'm paired with having ridiculous volatility (going from a 45 hour Wraith to a 4500 hour Nurse to a 120 hour Bubba to a 3000 hour Trickster). I think a lot of it is the luck of the draw when it comes to backfill lobbies right now.
I think 17 in 22 deaths is about my average on survivor ever since I started playing :P I am aware that this is because I am terrible at looping though, so noone to blame but myself.
Yeah my survivor experience is fine. If i get over 20k bloodpoints and a pip then i don´t care if i died.
I must say I'm a way less good survivor than I am a killer. So maybe I'm getting the "average" experience.
My teams are in the 100 hours to 2000 hours range but it's balanced with average killers. I survived two thirds of my games so far.
Surviving doesn't bound my fun though. It's more about escaping chases, hiding properly, teasing the killer to get the aggro, and saving the others. (And fighting an urge to break pallets)
Although ... this last game I was grouped with 3 utter beginners, it was to die for ... 😂 Jinx.
You generally have to play more than a few games to form a solid opinion. I could have three good games in a row followed by 10 bad ones.
A killer expecting salt in the chat isn't rare, alas.
Ten so far, three bad (as half of the team being snowflakes running to the killer because he had Tuft of hair, or half of the team hiding all game not saving nor doing gens)
Lucky you, I only went against one. It went pretty fine though (cooldown stacks, 1k)
Personally i found it really sad that he expected salt. Because he didn´t play bad or scummy or anything.
Some people just can´t stand to lose and then blame others.
Yes, it is sad.
I don't really understand what happened to me personally with the MMR. With the old MMR - I'm talking about the SBMM before the tests, not the one with the ranks - I had some good games. But since the tests and this current new MMR, it's an indescribable horror. Except that when I read the forum, I understand that it is the opposite for many. I don't know where I am in MMR, but it's really not a good position.
In theory, the extremes will have more difficult matches. Then there are of course other factors like who's online playing what.
If your queues are long, try another role.