Got exposed by ghost face in one second
I was at killer shack, spine shill told me killer was comming, I hid, he found me and exposed me in like 1 second.
Can someone please explain the changes done to ghost face and why he was able to expose me so fast?
I have never been exposed so fast and I'm wondering why. It was strange for me.
https://youtu.be/9ca3beSQJGI
Comments
You were 99% stalked
I don't own Gf so it might have changed but initially whatever stalk he gained on you as "saved" unless the M1s you
and I stay 99% exposed permanently? It never goes away?
Unlike modern killer designs, Ghostface does not give survivors more information about the killer power than the survivors get. And the power doesn't just fade away for no reason whatsoever. And he's STILL one of the weakest killers in the game.
Imagine Myers saving up 99 for tier 3 just for you. If you were getting stalked for a bit then he probably already got you on his list.
it will reset back to 0 if you get hit with an attack
if you suspect your stalk is nearly done what is good to do is to bodyblock or let him hit you while his power is on cooldown.
If you are stalked at any point it does not automatically reset if he doesn't finish it. It only resets if you get hit or get hooked.
A common tactic used by ghostface players is to stalk someone to 99% and save it for later and/or wait until they are out of position to mark them and down them quickly.
Tks for the advice
GOT REKT BY GHOST FACE IN ONE SECOND
Title fixed.