Best Killer and Best Survivor of Year 6?
Last year we had 5 survivors and 4 killers. Which of them was best survivor and killer?
Survivors: Jill, Leon, Mikaela, Jonah and Youichi
Killers: Nemesis, Pinhead, Artist and Sadako
Last year we had 5 survivors and 4 killers. Which of them was best survivor and killer?
Survivors: Jill, Leon, Mikaela, Jonah and Youichi
Killers: Nemesis, Pinhead, Artist and Sadako
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For Survivor I think I'd say Leon. While I have a lot of playtime in this game, I always appreciate it when BHVR releases survivors with perks that are friendly to the newer players, and Leon's perks are generally that.
As far as killers go, I'd say Sadako. Of all the killers released this year, he power feels the most straightforward. All these killers have sem-complex multi-stage powers, but Sadako's feels like the simplest. It's a Stealth/Mobility power that can occasionally get you instakills. It was kinda close between Sadako and Nemesis here, but Nemesis' zombies are actually braindead stupid at times, and his tentacle feels needlessly difficult to land at times.
Jill is the best survivor in the game so she wins this one easily. Worst is between Jonah and yoichi. They are both trash
for killer nemesis wins this one easily. Saduko is the worst one so far out of this year talk about being so boring lmao.
Unpopular opinion, but Artist was the best killer. Sadako is fun too though even if she needs some buffs.
Best survivor Iโd say either Jill or Yoichi. Mikaela is disqualified for introducing a broken perk into the game.
For killer, I think the best would be Artist. She's pretty strong base-kit, but has some counter-play as survivor. Which can then be countered if you master artist and are able to use the birds accurately. Her add-ons are kinda meh, but her power provides anti-loop and gen pressure so it's okay. She also came with some strong perks. Pain Res is a good perk in general and pentimento can be devastating in some niche builds.
For survivor, this one is more difficult. If we're just talking about objective best perks, Mikaela would win, but I don't want to say she was the best. She kind of broke the game even more for balance and divided killers and survivors even more. The problem is the rest of the survivors only have mediocre/good perks at best. I would say Jonah has 2 decent perks, overcome can really get you distance for non-mobility killers and exponential can turn games around (only problem is that killers assume its CoH so they snuff it out quickly), even corrective action can be a nice perk to introduce a new friend to the game. Ultimately, I think Leon was the best survivor for his perks. I barely see his perks ran, but they aren't actually that bad. Bite the bullet can actually come in handy when you need to heal when the killer is nearby (only downside is that so many people already run iron will), flashbang is a fun perk in general, and rookie spirit can also be situationally good at times. Although it is mostly considered a "noob" perk, with all the different types of gen regression perks in the game, knowing which gen gets hit with pop/pain res/eruption/etc. can help you know which gens may have progress. I've also probably have had the best in-game experiences with Leon players.
1) Nemesis
2) Artist
3) Pinhead
4) Sadako
-----
1) Leon & Jill
2) Mikeale
3) Jonah
4) Yoichi
Artist and Leon
I'd say Nemesis and Leon.
Artist and Mikhail
Best killer: Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of any of them in terms of gameplay. Sadako is way too weak and zoning anti-loop has been done to death, so I guess Pinhead?
Best survivor: Mikaela
THIS IS DEBATABLE SIR!
Pinhead has best slow-down power. But so sad his chains are so bad at loops.
Best Killer (Asthetic) Artist - Cool looking killer, love the ink and artist chapter concept and the birds are cool. Pity she's rare to face.
Best killer (strength) Pinhead, nice slowdown and some cool perks to boot. Voice lines add character.
Best survivor: Leon - Just for the flashbangs. I still have fun running them on my Jake.