More lethality to Legion's power, but with RNG

Give each chain hit increasing potential to down instead of applying Deep Wounds, reaching the guaranteed down at the 5th hit (as it does now). Downing a survivor during Feral Frenzy ends its duration and puts it on full cooldown.

  1. 0% chance
  2. 10%
  3. 25%
  4. 50%
  5. 100%

Comments

  • I'm gonna be honest I would hate that. Got a nice chain planned? Cucked by RNG. Survivors can't really plan around it because again it's random. Need a down? Sorry you didn't get lucky, and it'll feel worse because there was a chance.

    There's a reason nobody likes RNG in Pig's power.

  • It's far more common to chain 2 hits during a match, happening 10x in an average match. For 1 out of those 10x to be lethal is better than 4 exit gate teabags

  • Nah, i dont wanna get cucked by rng. A teammate gets hit with frenzy. the i get a chance to get insta downed? no thanks

  • @Nos37 said:

    It's far more common to chain 2 hits during a match, happening 10x in an average match. For 1 out of those 10x to be lethal is better than 4 exit gate teabags

    And yet there is a reason nobody likes RNG

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm gonna be honest I would hate that. Got a nice chain planned? Cucked by RNG. Survivors can't really plan around it because again it's random. Need a down? Sorry you didn't get lucky, and it'll feel worse because there was a chance.

    There's a reason nobody likes RNG in Pig's power.

    Then, while we're at it, let's have the Cenobite's cube always spawn in the same spot; the Plague's starting corrupted founatin start in the same location for each map; the Pig's traps always take 2 attempts; the Trapper's traps always take 4 attempts; the basement always spawns at shack, if there is one; all the maps have the exact same tile configuration.

    RNG bad.

  • I did get a 5 hit chain once for a down. It was quite satisfying.

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927560#Comment_2927560

    Then, while we're at it, let's have the Cenobite's cube always spawn in the same spot; the Plague's starting corrupted founatin start in the same location for each map; the Pig's traps always take 2 attempts; the Trapper's traps always take 4 attempts; the basement always spawns at shack, if there is one; all the maps have the exact same tile configuration.

    RNG bad.

    Yeah no actually I'd be fine with a lot of these. The Box, maybe not, but Plague's Corrupt fountains always spawning as close to the middle of the map as possible, Pig traps always needing at least 2 attempts, Trapper's traps always taking at least 2 to escape from, more standardised map spawning so they can be balanced better- like RNG really causes a lot of problems with this game so removing a lot of it can help them to fix longstanding balancing issues

  • @Sepex said:

    I did get a 5 hit chain once for a down. It was quite satisfying.

    Lucky...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm gonna be honest I would hate that. Got a nice chain planned? Cucked by RNG. Survivors can't really plan around it because again it's random. Need a down? Sorry you didn't get lucky, and it'll feel worse because there was a chance.

    There's a reason nobody likes RNG in Pig's power.

    M1 during Feral Frenzy to apply Deep Wounds and continue chaining hits. M2 to attempt a down, applying Deep Wounds as normal if it fails.

    This way you can still chain many hits if getting everyone injured is your goal.

  • I don't think legion needs any more buffs

  • @OpenX said:

    I don't think legion needs any more buffs

    As a killer main who is stuck playing Survivor because of queue times, I agree.

  • RNG is not a good idea imo (And to me, this is kinda a nerf to Legion's slowdown potential while buffing chase potential, I no like)

  • Rng is not fun for either side in this situation. The legion would be encouraged at every opportunity to feral hit for the chance of a down while the survivors time in chase is fully based on how lucky legion is

    we need less rng not more

  • @OpenX said:

    I don't think legion needs any more buffs

    I honestly do. They are still weak killer so I wouldn't be againts it.

  • Frenzy isnt a lethal ability. Deal with it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927658#Comment_2927658

    I honestly do. They are still weak killer so I wouldn't be againts it.

    i think they need way less inspection than a lot of other killers:

    • Trapper
    • shape
    • Pig
    • Nightmare
    • onryo
    • Twins (addons + incentive to not just slug/camp maybe)
    • Billy (addons)
    • PH (addons)
    • nurse (addons)
    • blight (addons)