The new killer vaults pallets

No I am not making that ######### up.

Comments

  • Mc_Harty said:

    No I am not making that ######### up.

    Power looks like something that helps catching and slow down the game at the same time while being rather simple to use.

    Looks interesting. Though i havent seen any addons yet.
  • Well yes, it does says that in the PTB announcement. Seems like this killer is a chaser. Or the killers are chasers? I still don't get how the multiple people thing is supposed to work.

    Honestly, what surprises me most about the announcements so far is that we got another male survivor.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Power looks like something that helps catching and slow down the game at the same time while being rather simple to use.

    Looks interesting. Though i havent seen any addons yet.

    His power really is interesting but his perks?

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

  • @Science_Guy said:
    Well yes, it does says that in the PTB announcement. Seems like this killer is a chaser. Or the killers are chasers? I still don't get how the multiple people thing is supposed to work.

    Honestly, what surprises me most about the announcements so far is that we got another male survivor.

    I honestly thought the devs made an error and meant the killer could vault windows faster, so I was a bit surprised.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Power looks like something that helps catching and slow down the game at the same time while being rather simple to use.

    Looks interesting. Though i havent seen any addons yet.

    His power really is interesting but his perks?

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

    Mad Grit is a better Agitation since its primarily being used as an anti blocking perk aside from basement builds.

    The other ones aren't bad. The first one probably being useful for the start and endgame.
  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Power looks like something that helps catching and slow down the game at the same time while being rather simple to use.

    Looks interesting. Though i havent seen any addons yet.

    His power really is interesting but his perks?

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

    The anti-bodyblocking one seems solid. I think the Locker perk might be ~okay~ with the Huntress. Though I really have to laugh at the idea of nerfing lockers. Maybe this will be something to teach those immersed newbies to stop hiding so darn much. As for Discordance, I don't think it's terrible... it even ignores the new survivor's aura-blocking perks.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Power looks like something that helps catching and slow down the game at the same time while being rather simple to use.

    Looks interesting. Though i havent seen any addons yet.

    His power really is interesting but his perks?

    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

    The anti-bodyblocking one seems solid. I think the Locker perk might be ~okay~ with the Huntress. Though I really have to laugh at the idea of nerfing lockers. Maybe this will be something to teach those immersed newbies to stop hiding so darn much. As for Discordance, I don't think it's terrible... it even ignores the new survivor's aura-blocking perks.

    The survivors perks look decent too.
    Yet im more excited about the Pebble buff. 
  • I got to say, out of the 4 chapter releases I've been through, I'm most excited about this one can't wait for it to hit ps4
  • @Science_Guy said:
    Honestly, what surprises me most about the announcements so far is that we got another male survivor.

    What?! Ugh!

  • @Science_Guy said:
    The anti-bodyblocking one seems solid. I think the Locker perk might be ~okay~ with the Huntress. Though I really have to laugh at the idea of nerfing lockers. Maybe this will be something to teach those immersed newbies to stop hiding so darn much. As for Discordance, I don't think it's terrible... it even ignores the new survivor's aura-blocking perks.

    nerfing lockers... :)

    The survivor's aura is blocked when in a locker.

  • The locker perk is a double edged sword for us Dwight mains.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    The locker perk is a double edged sword for us Dwight mains.

    It's going to be a rough life from here on out...

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    This comment didn't age very well lmao.

    I don't think any of the comments here aged well.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    No I am not making that ######### up.

    Really now?

  • @Vortexas said:
    Really now?

    You're about a couple of months late there mate.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    @Vortexas said:
    Really now?

    You're about a couple of months late there mate.

    I was legit about to say uh isn't he put already? But i saw it was a thread from november and was like "my previous thoughts are invalid"
  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @Vortexas said:
    Really now?

    You're about a couple of months late there mate.

    It’s sad how complete ass legion is. They should make their power more situational, and make them be much more powerful at all times. They should do a Survivors Slow vault on windows outside of frenzy (about EW3 speed). Have 115% speed. And possibly the same for pallets, (or a faster breaks, slow pallet vault is REALLY slow)

  • @Jack11803 said:
    It’s sad how complete ass legion is. They should make their power more situational, and make them be much more powerful at all times. They should do a Survivors Slow vault on windows outside of frenzy (about EW3 speed). Have 115% speed. And possibly the same for pallets, (or a faster breaks, slow pallet vault is REALLY slow)

    Honestly I despise Legion. I think he needs a complete rework. Make his power more harder and riskier to use to justify him ignoring survivors defences, while making him stronger at the same time.

    Oh and actually make his add-ons useful. The only ones I keep consistently see playing against him is Stab Wound Study, Franks Mixtape and the Frenzy cool-downs. Everything else is ass or pointless.