"Left For Dead" achievement
This achievement is almost impossible to complete for now. It was created when so many things were completely different, especially collapse mechanic. Question to the devs: are there plans to change this achievement?
This achievement is almost impossible to complete for now. It was created when so many things were completely different, especially collapse mechanic. Question to the devs: are there plans to change this achievement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shoutout to the Hag who let me get it
Can't change it because certain platforms won't let them change the achievements unless they are made impossible to do. Unfortunately this achievement is possible, need alot to go in your favor but it is still possible.
It's one of the only achievements I don't have - the only one that doesn't rely on a character I don't own yet. It's... essentially dependent on the killer deciding to let the last survivor do whatever they want. It definitely does not fit the current model of DBD gameplay.
That said, it's slightly less impossible to get than it sounds? Still pretty impossible, but I recently learned that it doesn't have to be the final gen to trigger the activation conditions - if everyone else is dead, you complete a generator, and then you escape through the gates, you'll get it, no matter how many generators are remaining. When this achievement came out, it'd have to have been the final gen, but now shutting the hatch automatically powers the gates, so that part can be sidestepped. What this means is if a killer decides to camp the hatch, you can do a gen and then hope you get gate once they stomp it shut (which they will if gens start popping), and it doesn't matter if that gen was 1/5 or 5/5. Still insanely niche, and I've only had like 5 situations where I could have gotten it in 2500 hours of playing, but unfortunately I don't think they can change the conditions as long as it's technically possible.
They can’t change it unless it’s made impossible. Same reason why the 3-blink nurse achievement still exists.
I’ve definitely helped a few survivors get this challenge though.
I figure there are three achievements I will almost certainly never get, that one being one of them with Skulled Huntress (down 20 survivors farther than 20 Meters, which is damn difficult on the awful console control) and From the Void She Kills (which I think might actually be impossible now without just farming it, chain 3 blinks and grab a survivor successfully) being the other two.
The rest of them I can see myself getting (or have as I have 176 out of 190 of them with most that I'm missing just ones I haven't taken the time to focus on like Adepts or downing X amount of survivors with a certain power). That one and Void were created when this was a very different game and I'm not sure how doable they are without someone just straight up letting you get it.
I got it recently because an artist let me complete the last gen and escape. It’s stupid
Considering I just watched a Michael let my friend get this achievement, it's ironic that I'm reading this. Especially since I want this achievement so bad.