Boon to create Fog and dark mist
It would be super cool to make a certain area super foggy for like Immersion purposes, and the aesthetic would make it super creepy! Silent Hill vibes basically... It would go well with like quick and quiet and other stealth perks ,and It would be a brand new effect. Do you guys think this Is a cool Idea?
Comments
So another Shadow Step but worse?
you would still see marks It would just be foggy lol
We can’t even get offerings to do that anymore.
I like atmospheric fog, but...if it was a boon, it would basically just tell the killer exactly where the boon is located (it'd be in the middle of the fog).
Boon: Fog Machine
Im new to dbd did they use to have offering for It? plus it wouldnt be map wide just the boon radius
true but it would be cool for the killer too like Imagine Myers coming at you In a super foggy environment dbd needs creepy aesthetics
We still have mist offerings, but the mist doesn’t look anything like it used to. Look up old pictures of it, or I’m sure someone can help me out and post some. They destroyed the atmosphere and feel of the game for some unknown reason. We even had moonlight offerings to make the maps brighter or darker (those ones actually are retired though). Good times.
moonlight offerings sound so cool that sucks they got rid of It dbd doesn't have an atmospheric vibe at all they need to bring those offerings back
I really like this idea. It's completely original and new. It would be really nice to see something like this, instead of the umpteenth Healing perk, exhaustion perk or completely useless perk.
I know I really want It maybe create a discussion and talk about It maybe the devs will notice It!