Thought On The Mid-Chapter?

What are your thoughts on the Mid-Chapter? Did you like it, did you find the Legion and Ghostface buffs underwhelming, or were they really good buffs? Is Haddonfield more balanced now or is it the most Killer-sided Map in the entire game?


Personally, this wasn't that great. Ghostface got some QOL buffs, Legion got a few buffs, but they're still bad (their music is really good), and Haddonfield feels basically the same, if not a little weaker

Comments

  • Legion is quite a bit stronger. Not enough experience with Ghostface. I’m really enjoying the new outfits as well.

    Haddonfield is killer sided.

  • Well I like the update except my frames drop whenever I played on haddonfield. I don't get drop on the other maps.

  • Boring that there was no perk buffs just 2 perk nerfs and hemorrhage I guess

  • I just tried sloppy butcher on Sadako, and I, uh, kind of ######### love it. I can't wait to try it with the add on that passes condemned through heals.

    Legion still sucks imo, I don't think his buffs mean enough but his add ONS are absolutely more interesting at least.


    GF was legitimately fun to play with his new add-ons, I was actually more excited to play him after legion disappointed me, GF did not. His add-ons are awesome, but I'm kind of confused as to what else he got because I thought he wasn't supposed to be revealed by the survivor he's currently stalking? Also the fact slugs can reveal you is obnoxious, and fixing his los issues seems to have meant making it easier for survivors to mark you in general... So I don't even know if you can call him buffed, but again he has much better add ONS that open up some possibilities.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    I just tried sloppy butcher on Sadako, and I, uh, kind of ######### love it. I can't wait to try it with the add on that passes condemned through heals.

    Legion still sucks imo, I don't think his buffs mean enough but his add ONS are absolutely more interesting at least.

    GF was legitimately fun to play with his new add-ons, I was actually more excited to play him after legion disappointed me, GF did not. His add-ons are awesome, but I'm kind of confused as to what else he got because I thought he wasn't supposed to be revealed by the survivor he's currently stalking? Also the fact slugs can reveal you is obnoxious, and fixing his los issues seems to have meant making it easier for survivors to mark you in general... So I don't even know if you can call him buffed, but again he has much better add ONS that open up some possibilities.

    I think marked survivors can't reveal you

  • Ah, that makes sense..I never played GF much before now so I assumed that was already the case, but I can see why that is still really good.

  • Good patch. Need more of these.