Typical match of DBD

So I was playing of survivor and this happened.

The exit gates were powered and I was being chased by the killer on Badham preschool. Cut off I was forced to go down to the boiler room where he beat me to the pallet putting me in the dying state. My two teamates chose to leave, making me the only person left. The killer then picked me up, before dropping me, as he realised he never broke the breakable walls. He broke them, but then realised if he tired to carry me out of the room, I would most likely wiggle out. So he chose to stand there, for the entire end game, just to secure one kill.

Do players take issue with this sweaty mindset or do they see no issue with dragging out a match for 3 minutes to avoid giving me even a chance of escape If yes what do you think needs be done to fix this. If no, do you take issue with survivors being just as sweaty every match.

For those who are wondering by the halfway point I crawled out to give him the hook, because I was really bored and just waned to move on.

Comments

  • That's not so bad. I usually get stuck with the Wraiths that slug me as the last survivor, and even though they could easily hook me, just ring their bell over and over for the entire 4 minutes of me bleeding out just because.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    That's not so bad. I usually get stuck with the Wraiths that slug me as the last survivor, and even though they could easily hook me, just ring their bell over and over for the entire 4 minutes of me bleeding out just because.

    That's genuinely toxic. My situation was not more not exactly toxic, but extremely sweaty and unfun.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923906#Comment_2923906

    That's genuinely toxic. My situation was not more not exactly toxic, but extremely sweaty and unfun.

    In your case (I've been there) you just have to immediately start crawling. Killers will usually pick you up.

    I think some Killers have a bit of anxiety since the Boil Over incident. That spot on Badham was prime for survivors using the Boil Over/Flip Flop combo.

  • Unlucky situation. Things like that can happen in the game sometimes.

    But no need to change. Maybe unbreakable could have helped.

  • @Icaurs said:

    So I was playing of survivor and this happened.

    The exit gates were powered and I was being chased by the killer on Badham preschool. Cut off I was forced to go down to the boiler room where he beat me to the pallet putting me in the dying state. My two teamates chose to leave, making me the only person left. The killer then picked me up, before dropping me, as he realised he never broke the breakable walls. He broke them, but then realised if he tired to carry me out of the room, I would most likely wiggle out. So he chose to stand there, for the entire end game, just to secure one kill.

    Do players take issue with this sweaty mindset or do they see no issue with dragging out a match for 3 minutes to avoid giving me even a chance of escape If yes what do you think needs be done to fix this. If no, do you take issue with survivors being just as sweaty every match.

    For those who are wondering by the halfway point I crawled out to give him the hook, because I was really bored and just waned to move on.

    That is one spot where, as a survivor, I would try to never go down near - as it can be unhookable if you haven't already broken those damned walls.

    Just crawl out and next to a hook. Do you expect the killer to just let you go, in a game where he got 0 kills thus far - likely to be teabagged and gloated at in postgame?