Thank you for being a positive thread amidst the filth being spewed on this day.
I was watching to see how people would react. The LGBT+ community faces so much hate on a daily basis (I'm a trans lesbian and I experience this) just wanted to spread positivity for other people just like me struggling. There's a light amongst the darkness 🥰
Same, I am not even homosexual but the spirit of celebration is somehow infectious. It's nice to see how much of a positive impact such a small thing can have and it's great BHVR went through with it despite the fear of possible backlash, which did lead some other games or companies to be less inclusive. I am also happy that we as a community are at a point where this is possible and an overwhelming, happy and celebrating majority greatly outnumbers those who would rather be ignorant and malding about it
BHVR took their sweet time but here it is! I'm happy for the people that are a part of the community and are able to feel more at home in the DBD community!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, can't wait to equip it
Thank you for being a positive thread amidst the filth being spewed on this day.
I was watching to see how people would react. The LGBT+ community faces so much hate on a daily basis (I'm a trans lesbian and I experience this) just wanted to spread positivity for other people just like me struggling. There's a light amongst the darkness 🥰
Omg a positive thread it is time to bring the donkey pictures !!
Same, I am not even homosexual but the spirit of celebration is somehow infectious. It's nice to see how much of a positive impact such a small thing can have and it's great BHVR went through with it despite the fear of possible backlash, which did lead some other games or companies to be less inclusive. I am also happy that we as a community are at a point where this is possible and an overwhelming, happy and celebrating majority greatly outnumbers those who would rather be ignorant and malding about it
BHVR took their sweet time but here it is! I'm happy for the people that are a part of the community and are able to feel more at home in the DBD community!
Massive W today