Why my MMR give me a bad teammate

I mean the survivor was hook i go help but the killer micro camp so the killer down me close to the survivor on hook, my team mate doesn't go help him until the P2 and when they dehook him he doesn't came halo me and I was in P2 in my first hook because nobody want help

Comments

  • Because MMR is NOT working.๐Ÿ˜…

  • MMR is busted. I get muppet teammates, paired with muppet killers.

  • @eloise said:

    I mean the survivor was hook i go help but the killer micro camp so the killer down me close to the survivor on hook, my team mate doesn't go help him until the P2 and when they dehook him he doesn't came halo me and I was in P2 in my first hook because nobody want help

    A few things to keep in mind:

    • Even 'good' players have bad games sometimes, making silly mistakes and decisions or just getting completely outplayed.
    • Backfill (someone leaving a lobby and the game finding a new person) makes SBMM poop the sheets, and that's where most of the really bizarre games come from. Apparently this will be fixed eventually.

    @Littlefabio said:

    MMR is busted. I get muppet teammates, paired with muppet killers.

    Not going to make the obvious joke, because I'm sure you've made it in your heads already.

    @GamerEzra said:

    Because MMR is NOT working.๐Ÿ˜…

    It's definitely working. I've seen significantly fewer 'wat' matches since the fixes went live.

    It's certainly not perfect (backfill...just dodge any lobbies where everyone's ready the second you jump in) but it's better than ranks were and it's improved since then too.

  • Sometimes you get "bad" teammates, sometimes you're the "bad" teammate, it's the circle of life.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    Sometimes you get "bad" teammates, sometimes you're the "bad" teammate, it's the circle of life.

    I can usually avoid going down to M1 killers on super safe maps in under 15 seconds though. My teammates, not always so much

    It involves running to a pallet and then throwing it, that's longer than my teammates can last lately

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923035#Comment_2923035

    I can usually avoid going down to M1 killers on super safe maps in under 15 seconds though. My teammates, not always so much

    It involves running to a pallet and then throwing it, that's longer than my teammates can last lately

    Yeah, I'm usually pretty good, but some days I'm just not really "present" and play like total booty. Sometimes my first game or two after getting off work can be pretty rough because my brain isn't there yet. And unless you see what happens, you don't know if your teammate is a potato, or the killer just made an awesome play. Sometimes that happens early in a chase.

    Granted, when I realize I am too distracted to play well, I'll usually play something else or watch some TV.

    I just try not to judge too much because I know I have, on occasion, been that teammate. We all have.

  • Try running Kindred, it helps a lot for situations like yours.

  • @Littlefabio said:

    MMR is busted. I get muppet teammates, paired with muppet killers.

    Do you mean a killer who kills muppets or a killer who is a muppet?

    angel.jpg

    This one is both ...

  • MMR is working just as well as it ever has

  • @Littlefabio said:

    MMR is busted. I get muppet teammates, paired with muppet killers.

    You just described my last week of random matches. Nobody is touching gens, nobody is healing/unhooking, nobody is touching totems... it's mind-boggling. I've been taking keys into each match because I refuse to keep dying on the first hook when I'm trying to be a good teammate. It doesn't help that one person always decides to DC after being downed once.

  • Are you sure you are looking at this correctly?

    Maybe it gave the other guy a good teammate?

  • @Heartbound said:

    Try running Kindred, it helps a lot for situations like yours.

    It really doesnt help at all. Bad mates are bad mates no matter what you give them.