New Artist and Blight skin leeets goooo!
Nice, they look good. Finaly Artist gets a new skin yuppi!
Nice, they look good. Finaly Artist gets a new skin yuppi!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God, I love Artist's new outfit. The weapon, the dress, the crown 👌
Can some one post screen shots while I dl the update?
I don´t think we will ever get Freddy cosmetics.
nothing for feng min? :(
As you wish. Both cost Shards as well.
goddamn that blight head is gnarly
I love Artist's skin so much and it's one of my new favorite outfits for her. Blight's is ok, but it looks like some of his other outfits imo.
The two killers who already recently got a great Very Rare skin... Artist is still new so that's fine but Blight is getting some obvious preferential treatment.
It's not like he is one of the most played Killers + also generaly speaking one of the best designed killers (base kit).
I am personaly happy but I understand what you mean.
I mean a lot of blight purples dont look good IMO. The best he has is... wow a tuxedo with a tophat which is very basic on its own. Now having something interesitng like "over grown" makes it something different.