What would you do if you were like Elon Musk or Vince Machmon had they're $$$ and focused on BHVR?
If i had millions or billions like these two guys i would buy BHVR then "major" changes would happen!
First and formost Nurse would be reevaluated. Second ALL weaker killers ie everyone outside Nurse, Blight and Spirit would receive buffs!
I would also
-Rework Luck
-Buff ALL weak perks ie 80-90% of perks so that people would be more inclined to not "only" use meta perks bc they want to win or at least try to have more variety and fun in general.
-Rework some of the maps so that they are more balanced. Currently survivors have 80& maps in they're favor. I would also tell the map designer to have Trapper in mind when designing future maps.
-The game needs a fresh life and these are most definetly quality of life gaming changes that will be for trhe better. My aim or goal would be 50/50 balance between survivor and killer but 60% survivor 40% killer would be a start until we reach there.
What are your suggestions and what would you do with BHVR if you bought them out?
Comments
If I had billions of dollars I wouldn't buy this game. I'd have an easier time making a game from scratch.
If we're talking McMahon then he would have came up with a bunch of gimmicky things that sell.
If I was rich like them I’d completely forget about Behaviour and do good things for those that are less fortunate than I am. It’s not like I would be able to take the money with me into my grave.
Id also help animals in need and I’d probably move to someplace less humid.
Im not talking about Vince im talking about Vince's money! lol What would "you" do not Vince!
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic nor is it connected in anyway. Ok so you would buy BHVR to kill it off, thankyou!
No, I would not buy Behaviour. Wouldn’t be worth the money. My comment does have to do with the topic because I’m discussing what I would do if I was rich like those you mention and pointing out that Behaviour and this game aren’t worth the time when there are more important things to do.
Thats fine im not saying anything about what "good" you would do with the $ but this thread is about what people would do if they "focused" ie they had interest in buying BHVR and taking the game in a whole new direction for the better, thats what its about.
Oh yeah i would have to move to Canada first and foremost lol
If I suddenly came across that much money I would do something more constructive than buying a video game company. Like, say, help curb global warming or world hunger
This honestly doesnt solve anything nor does it address any core issues. If games were created with the right balance then everyones happy bc everyone could express themselves in one way or another without limitations. Your ideas would honestly kill off BHVR as these suggestions are horrible for balance and experience. Sorry but they just are, your not being reasonable at all and instaed acting off of emotion! This is a big no no in buisness.
Lol once again that has nothing to do with the thread. Im not talking about if you people were milliuonaires or billionairs and what would you do with your money and what good you would do with it for the world im talking about BHVR specifically. If you had they're money and was interested in changinh BHVR for the better ie a very balanced game and an experience all can enjoy then what would you do. Obviously there are more important things to do with the $ but since you play DBD im asking for what if's if you had an interest in it since you "are" apart of the dbd community.
Yeah buts not how you go about things lol. Oh well to each his own.
Thats why i said to each his own buddy )
If I were ultra rich I'd give most of it away then live in a castle in the mountains somewhere, in obscurity. I don't understand the need for fame and bottomless wealth.
Fire half of them for lack of understanding of the game and its balance.
Reboot the whole game for better optimisation, start from scratch to make it run better for all players allowing better graphics, FPS and horror settings like weather (thunder storm etc.)
Overhaul all perks so all are useful and not have a stale meta.
Create a better SBMM, one based of skill. Likely massively discourage camping/tunneling but balance so killers dont need to.
Add in loads of setting for controller, keys, crossplay etc.
Make the game free for everyone as it's a reboot, have a wide range of committed players to test and leave feedback. Spend loads on anti cheat
Honestly with that kind of money you can do anything.
Thank you, finally someone with a proper response lol! I hold heartedly agree with these suggestions. The emblem system is heavily flawed and needs to be looked at. Funny enough BHVR acknowledge and even mention this but that was some time ago and nothing has been done.
I dont agree with making it free, my company needs to make money lol! However since the game will be much better balance wise and the overall experience since all the weak perks are getting overhauled people it will give the game a fesh new way to play. you cant "stop" people from playing the way they wanna play but we can certainly encourage more diverse gameplay through the overhauling and revamping of perks, thats a very good direction and start. Killers will be more inclined to go for hooks rather than camping, proxy camping and tunneling because they're in disadvantage situations 80% of the time due to bad maps (for killer) and strong perks like Dead Hard and DS on the survivor side.
Also i know you really can do alot. It wouldnt even have to be DBD II but the same DBD but much much better, fun and more balanced for everyone, thats my (our since we are of the same mindset?) goal!