2 Questions about The Cenobite

Is the Lament Configuration cool-down the same if The Cenobite Teleports to it / if a survivor solves it?

Can a survivor Dead Hard if Chained?

I just want to make sure on the second one.

Comments

  • 45 second respawn if solved without the killer teleporting, 30 seconds otherwise

    you cannot dead hard while chained

  • "No E" -Pinhead

    Also, you cant escape a trial while chained Iirc

    Not a 100% on the box

  • In order to Dead Hard you need to be running, as long as a survivor is chained, they are considered walking.

    Use this information as you will.

  • @some_guy1 said:

    45 second respawn if solved without the killer teleporting, 30 seconds otherwise

    you cannot dead hard while chained

    Wow, the amount of Dead Hards I have countered are insane then. I assumed the survivors weren’t timing it right.

    I am surprised he isn’t played more. Thank you!

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    In order to Dead Hard you need to be running, as long as a survivor is chained, they are considered walking.

    Use this information as you will.

    That is interesting. So he isn’t just a Clown 2.0 as many others say.

    Thank you :)

  • One funny thing I've discovered is if you time it right as pinhead is teleporting you can blind him mid teleport and he will be blind for a sec when he reappears

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2921408#Comment_2921408

    Wow, the amount of Dead Hards I have countered are insane then. I assumed the survivors weren’t timing it right.

    I am surprised he isn’t played more. Thank you!

    To be honest, Clown's power is by far easier to understand and less punisheable if you miss... needless to say now you have the yellow bottles which gives you a small speed buff for a brief time.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2921415#Comment_2921415

    To be honest, Clown's power is by far easier to understand and less punisheable if you miss... needless to say now you have the yellow bottles which gives you a small speed buff for a brief time.

    Cenobite’s power is definitely a worse version of clowns bottle. His passive ability (the box) may be the best passive in the game.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2921544#Comment_2921544

    Cenobite’s power is definitely a worse version of clowns bottle. His passive ability (the box) may be the best passive in the game.

    That's bar impaling wire. Impaling wire Pinhead can be one of the most brutal chasing powers in the game if the survivor gets unlucky with the RNG. It can totally shift breaking the chains into his favor, as they spend time breaking a chain but finish by breaking it on the environment instead and it just respawns and hits them again.