Is this posible??
I just played a game and one of the survivors brought a flashbang, and I'm pretty sure that it is imposible to have that on the inventory, but im not sure...
Tagged:
Mod
I just played a game and one of the survivors brought a flashbang, and I'm pretty sure that it is imposible to have that on the inventory, but im not sure...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They might have crafted the flashbang and escaped with it! You can also put them down for other survivors to pick up.
I don't think so, I gave them my flashligt at the end and they scaped with it.
Pretty sure in that screen it only shows the item you brought with you and it is not possible to bring in a flashbang..
though it could be a (visual) bug?
Maybe he escaped with the flashbang the game prior to yours and brought it into this game?