Is Hag still bugged?

Last I heard cam swing was messed up. Anychanges?

Comments

  • Nope. But feel free to vote up the bug in the feedback section (there are two posts about it).

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Last I heard cam swing was messed up. Anychanges?

    No, sadly not.

  • It’s still bugged. And she has like 4 addons that are completely nonfunctional and don’t do anything.

  • Also I might be the only one who knows this because who plays hag like this lol but when activating spirit fury enduring her cam goes down and stays there for a sec

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    Also I might be the only one who knows this because who plays hag like this lol but when activating spirit fury enduring her cam goes down and stays there for a sec

    I’m sorry you run what on Hag?

  • Hopefully she stays bugged 😂😂

  • What are her bugs? I feel you’re referencing something likely buried in Bug Reporting.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    What are her bugs? I feel you’re referencing something likely buried in Bug Reporting.

    The cam swing you get when triggering a trap doesn’t work.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Hopefully she stays bugged 😂😂

    You better prepare then

  • Knowing behaviours speed with bugs on unpopular killers I think I'm going to be happy for quite a while lol

  • Honestly, good riddance. That's one of the things what made Hag annoying to go against in the first place. I'm going to be sad if it gets fixed.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    What are her bugs? I feel you’re referencing something likely buried in Bug Reporting.

    Here are the two reports:

    @HagathaSimmons said:

    platform: PC

    Description: There's a bug on Hag where when a survivor triggers a trap their camera is not being redirected or pulled towards the phantasm.

    Steps: Place trap as Hag, use survivor the trigger trap while they're running.

    How often: Frequently if not all games.

    @Kaelum said:

    Issue #1 - Traps don't affect the survivor's camera

    Step 1: Play Hag and lay down some traps that manifest a visible phantasm to the survivor.

    Step 2: As a survivor, run adjacent to a trap to trigger it.

    The survivors camera will not be forced to face toward the phantasm. It is currently sort of working like the Hag is running Rusty Shackles, which does not affect the survivor's camera, but the phantasms are visible.

    Issue #2 - trap range addons have no effect

    Step 1: Play as Hag and equip a trap range addon.

    Step 2: Enter a match and place a trap.

    Step 3: Look at the boundaries of the trap trigger aura.

    No matter what trap range addons the Hag uses, the trigger boundary never changes. The visible trap aura boundary matches the physical trigger range of the traps.


  • That's pretty good news! I love it!

  • I'm convinced it was a stealth nerf. It's annoying whenever I bring up the bug people just poopoo it and say, "oh it's not bugged LOL they are just looking at the trap bruh".

  • Great! We love not seeing hag.

    Feel bad for hag mains tho.

  • That was one of those classic, "is this a bug or a feature?" things that happened with Hag. The camera swing was never originally intended. Just a happy accident. If they nerfed it, it was never meant to be there anyways.

    The other thing is survivors who look at the trap while running past one never did get the camera swing effect. It was only if they activated a trap while not looking at the trap. The reports do not mention this so this may be a misunderstanding of how her ability affects survivors?

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    I'm convinced it was a stealth nerf. It's annoying whenever I bring up the bug people just poopoo it and say, "oh it's not bugged LOL they are just looking at the trap bruh".

    Well, it makes sense that if a survivor is looking at the trap, his camera will not swing at it. However there is video showing it's not the case.

    The linked videos are from the best Hag main out there. He has started to use addons to play her differently until they fix the issue.

  • Still having survivors already running even when I instantly tp.