More matches, less SWF dodging
I am playing as a killer. What changes will I notice with the new matchmaking system?
> As a killer, the noticeable difference is that you will see all four survivors appear almost simultaneously in the online lobby.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/31987/new-matchmaking-system-information#latest
Comments
KYF didn't unlock anything when the game came out...
....what the hell does this have to do with the current situation and with my statement? My balls weren't hairy when I first came out but no one cares about that anymore, right?
Yes it's totally how you say it when logic contradicts you make stuff up like always then claim it's the reason.
I claim the sky is purple because that's the truth using your logic.
SWF launched quicker then expected because of the scenario above. No point playing KYF when you couldn't try out perks or items. It was bare-bones. There was no reason to play it even if you did have friends because the alternative was more appealing.
At the end of the day players want to be rewarded. That's the prime reason why KYF is inferior compared to SWF. And one of the reasons why your argument sucks.
Your reading comprehension pisses me off.
My argument is based on that users statement; "SWF is all about having fun with friends" which is a contradiction with your statement "we need a reward". The reward has absolutely no relation to the gaming experience during the match, a match with 100'000 bloodpoints was not magically funnier than a match with no bloodpoints at all, as the experience during the match was exactly the same. There is also no requirement for a reward when you have everything at hand already.
I already explained to you the main reason why no one plays KYF. KYF is not fun for once reason: because the Killer is a friend and making fun of a friend is not exactly a nice thing to do. That's the only thing that could possibly make KYF LESS FUNNY than SWF. Soooo, better group up and make fun of a stranger, that's where the real fun is coming from.
I've been there myself, 4x SWF only playing to bully Killers like a 12yrs old. It's fun for a while but at least I'm honest enough to admit that this was our only intention. We didn't care about bloodpoints, match outcome or anything. All we wanted to do is bully Killers and after almost 2000 hours in DbD I can safely say that this represents the mentality of most SWFs. Not just from facing them but from playing with them regularly.
The match went to hell for me very quickly, we get Macmillen, a map that is already very dark pair with new moon offering. Claudettes can basically running infront of me and I cannot see anything. I heard through my headphone, the constant laugh and giggle and occasional "I'm right here but he can't see me, hahaha", they are having so much fun seeing me struggle.
I finally caught one of them after god know how long and the next thing they do was to bodyblock the hook and then broke it right infront of me, saying "ha, let see where you can find the next hook, i sabo every single nearby hook".
I finally had enough and yell back at them, and make a point to never play with them again, they never talk to me afterward too.
I have a few groups break up in discord channel after KYF session. Apparently KYF is not fun because you are unable to do toxic ######### to your friend without upsetting someone and become topic of argument .
Love you too sweetheart.
And I'm explaining to you why KYF is inferior. No bloodpoints, no progression, no reward. I could give less of a damn what the other user said.
No it wasn't always the same. Nobody could try out perks, items, add-ons or any of the new maps. As I said it was bare bones.
And I stated that's one of the reason. The other is that it's more beneficial to play SWF when you have less then 5 people. After all why should 2 players play KYF?
The main reason being friends don't like to annoy each other and survivors can't be friends with killers.
... Okay, where did the SWF touch you?
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Friends don't make fun of each other?
I've faced many SWF that just played the game normally. I even met some randoms that only SWF due to how bad the lobbies are in my region. I've also faced ones that are exactly like you. And the funny thing is when I asked why they use SWF compared to KYF, they simply said one thing.
'It gives bloodpoints.'
So congrats on representing the SWF groups but I much rather ask them in person next time thanks.
Again, my answer was a direct reply to the person that explicitly said they only care about having fun with friends, to which is responded with why don't you play KYF if fun is all you care about.
I also said that I am well aware that not every SWF plays with the purpose that I explained earlier.
In case I didn't make it clear yet: Your reading comprehension pisses me off once again.
I'll repeat:
The main reason why people don't play KYF is because "your" fun comes at the cost of the opposite side, which HAS to be friend.
If having fun with friends is the reason why you play DbD, bloodpoints are irrelevant. As soon as bloodpoints become an important factor that affects your gaming experience, you are actually not playing for fun but for farming bloodpoints / grinding. The EXPERIENCE is not affected by the bloodpoints, you can techniacally play exactly the same match in KYF as in a SWF. The reward you are looking for should be having a fun match with friends but since you are looking for a reward in form of bloodpoint, you're putting bloodpoints at a higher priority than just your having fun with friends.
Just play KYF for a few matches and you will quickly realize this: YOUR fun as Killer or Survivor is directly related to the opposite sides unfun.
Also, do you know Twitch? I can show you a hundred streamers right now that play in SWF with the sole purpose to either tryhard for easy wins or to troll the Killer. Both those things result in one thing: an unfun experience for the Killer - because of SWF.
And it's not just the massive co-ordination and time effiency advantage they have, it's the toxicity.
I know SWF are fed up of killers ragging on them but that's brought on by a lot of toxic SWF groups. Even if they win and make it out they'll then spam steam profiles and tell people to go cause harm to themselves etc
States my reading compression is ######### yet completely ignores what I said regarding KYF being inferior.
That friends don't laugh at each other. Sure, that's a reason.
People don't play KYF because it requires finding 5 people to play for the experience you could normally have with 2 players in a SWF public lobby. With none of the benefits.
Fun is subjective.
What's your point?
Prestige, number of player you can have, lack of after-game rewards.
So, no not exactly the same.
You sweet summer child. Players love to progress in games. Players to love progress with their friends in games. If a game has a lack of incentive to motive the player to progress, (in this case, giving bloodpoints) then it becomes boring.
Again, fun is subjective.
I can also show you streamers that team up with randoms so that they can find lobbies faster. Yet last I checked I'm not the one claiming to represent them.