Weekly community challenges

What would everyone think of weekly community challenges? These are challenges that will give every player a bonus bloodpoint reward for like 250k.

Example of a weekly challenge:


As killer break 100.000/500.000/1.000.000 pallets.

As survivor, stun the killer 50.000/250.000/500.000 times.


I think these challenges are a fun way of getting some extra BP for everyone. These BP can be given like the log in bonus and can be claimed for a week so everyone gets the chance to get those BP, even when someone doesn't have time that week.

Comments

  • I really like this idea, however personally I feel like 2x bloodpoints should just be enabled permanently with how much of a grind this game is.

  • I'd be for it as long as they encourage gameplay that isn't camping for killers or hiding in corners until escape for survivors.

  • This was a pretty fun mechanic in the past to unlock cosmetics and such.

  • As fun as it would be, I don't really want all my games to consist of farming killers and survivors trying to meet a pallet stunning/breaking quota.

    Kills VS escapes sounds like a good idea.

    Unfortunately anything else will most likely result in a lot of farming. Gens then the survivors will all be gen rushing. Hits then we will just get a bunch of legions farming hits. Totems, every survivor would be running anti-totem, hexes would be useless, and gens wouldn't get done. etc.

  • I'd be up for it, theres many ideas to reduce the grind and I always like this one, I'd love some creative ones like flashlight/pallet/sabo saves or even ones that encourage more stealth killers like hit survivor while undetectable etc.

  • They did this in the 1st anniversary. Doing something a million times and everyone got a cosmetic.