What has been changed in the MMR ?
I swear, there were really nice games last day. But late at night, everything is the same, the same players without life
I swear, there were really nice games last day. But late at night, everything is the same, the same players without life
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They tweaked some number to make it more "fair" to mid MMR casual players, but let's be honest, there's nothing fair in what they did and understood because is still based on kills/escapes and the experience will be hell no matter what
They haven’t changed anything yet, the new tweaks they announced aren’t implemented yet.
As far as what’s going to be changed soon,
I mean I agree with their MMR, in the end the game about escaping, and thats the only thing should count for survivors.
For killer is killing, I mean remember when tru wanted to based on hooks, and if you do less hooks then your mmr lowered LOL so he can bully new players
Super high ranked killers and survivors will have easier matches since they can stop on people even more below their level <3
Mandy confirmed the changes were implemented last night.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913273/#Comment_2913273
Thanks, yeah I noticed that after I posted my reply above. They were on the ball implementing it!