basically more experienced players go back to play against nurse/blight non stop again, right?
title...i could of got something wrong if thats the case, i would gladly take a good explanation. but seems grim for people who arent low or mid tier.
title...i could of got something wrong if thats the case, i would gladly take a good explanation. but seems grim for people who arent low or mid tier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s at least what people will say regardless of what’s happening.
fact is that variety in killers is kinda low independent of skill/mmr range.
also, do you have any example of high mmr streamers that actually only go against Blights and Nurses? I haven’t seen those yet (but i haven’t gone out of my way to find them, so this is a serious question, I wanna see if there are actually people that only go against those 2 killers)
LOL no, when mmr was kinda off or at leasting i was getting SO MUCH FUN with so much variety i actually saw... i saw a....a myers!!!!!!!! and a demogorgon! i havent seen those dudes in many many months... i was actually having fun for once because i was getting variety once again, so no, in lower MMRS people play WAY MORE killers than 2...
here in LATAM the most commun killer to against is Nurse out of 10 games in high mmr are gonna be 6 nurses and some blights and bubbas (he is popular here aswell), thats high mmr for you here in Latam, who is not commun that much is Spirit you see one in every 20 matches or even more.
I am pretty sure I am mid mmr and I still don’t see Demos or Myers. That’s not really an MMR problem. Those are just played rarely.
of course it could also be a regional thing. But as I said, I would gladly see a streamer that actually experiences this as many people are claiming this.
I never see Myers or Demo, and I am mid tier survivor at best.
baiscally if it doesnt happen to a stramer then is fake right? not very smart from your part im giving you my take, take it or not, idc.
No i didn’t say that.
but I still would like to see some kind of proof and streamers are the easiest way of proof as they can’t really cherry pick as everything is live and they usually should have much experience and possibly higher skill.
It's hard to say. A lot of factors could go into it. Region, time of day, etc. For example, I see about 5x as many Hags when I play survivor on EU vs NA.
For me it's usually Huntress/Nurse/Blight. In older times it would be Spirit too, but her players sadly disappeared.
I don't mind it though, but ngl, i get very excited if it's something else. I haven't seen Myers in months.
Not even mentioning Trapper or Wraith, those ones i met last time before christmas i think.
I'm waiting for a moment to see Twins again, haven't seen them since they came out
For Killers only play Blight/Nurse in high mmr. Otz seems to face quite a vast majority of different killers.
It is suspicious that people claim they go against Nurse and Blight all the time. I rarely go against them even though I thought my survivor MMR would be pretty high at this point.