I forgot Oni.
Dang it.
Oni
Man rips out the survivors tongue then bonks them with a big club
Can't get more unga bunga than that
An eternity of punishment and submission is arugably worse than actual death
Can´t remember all atm.
But i always found Myers pretty brutal with the survs hitting his shoulder.
Nurse strangles them and then strokes over their face.
And Ghostface - it is funny - but it is pretty brutal as well when he takes the selfie.
ONI
@Deathstroke said:ONI
@Deathstroke said:
I know.
I have no clue how the (expletive) I forgot to add oni to the list.
@Bennett_They1Them said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934617#Comment_2934617I know.I have no clue how the (expletive) I forgot to add oni to the list.
@Bennett_They1Them said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934617#Comment_2934617
happens
@AnchorTea said:An eternity of punishment and submission is arugably worse than actual death
@AnchorTea said:
True fact is you might end up enjoying it in the end, like the doctor in Hellraiser 2 and the weirdos in Hellraiser 3.
⬜️ Trapper
5 swings at the spinal cord. Same spot. 5 times
The most brutal is when the dead hit is not the first hit.
Huntress seems brutal, but survivor dies instantly on first hit. The later hits are pointless.
Oni or Slinger are the most for me.
Hard to pick between Oni and The Onryō!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forgot Oni.
Dang it.
Oni
Man rips out the survivors tongue then bonks them with a big club
Can't get more unga bunga than that
An eternity of punishment and submission is arugably worse than actual death
Can´t remember all atm.
But i always found Myers pretty brutal with the survs hitting his shoulder.
Nurse strangles them and then strokes over their face.
And Ghostface - it is funny - but it is pretty brutal as well when he takes the selfie.
Oni
Oni
ONI
I know.
I have no clue how the (expletive) I forgot to add oni to the list.
happens
True fact is you might end up enjoying it in the end, like the doctor in Hellraiser 2 and the weirdos in Hellraiser 3.
⬜️ Trapper
5 swings at the spinal cord. Same spot. 5 times
The most brutal is when the dead hit is not the first hit.
Huntress seems brutal, but survivor dies instantly on first hit. The later hits are pointless.
Oni or Slinger are the most for me.
Hard to pick between Oni and The Onryō!