So I sometimes understand why people camp out of spite
But what about being toxic and clicky clicky survivor out of spite?
Out of soloqueue, good killers yet bad survivors, hitting stage 2 on first hook,
you name it...
But what about being toxic and clicky clicky survivor out of spite?
Out of soloqueue, good killers yet bad survivors, hitting stage 2 on first hook,
you name it...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definitely click and teabag killers that facecamp at 5 gens. You reap what you sow.
sure
Have you met my Insidious Basement Bubba? *Smiles*
You have to catch me to put me in the basement *smiles*
Ahh touche... to my dungeon with you :-P
What I mean by what I'm trying to mean is that,
When a killer facecamps and tunnels and bonus points plays Bubba,
But when a survivor teabags and clicks and everything.
But what if they are sick of survivor soloq or something?
ah, I see. As killer if someone goes clicky clicky after I was camping or hard tunneling, I'm just like "yeah fair enough lol"
it's the circle of hatred, you get camped you tbag, you tbag you get camped
yeah but its different when you could have been saved but nobody just "found" their time to come and rescue you so you hit stage 2
even worse is when the gates are powered but you get hooked into 3rd stage
I don't camp when someone clicks clicks. That's a bit petty.
I do camp when someone plays so ######### boring. Or worse, the whole team plays boring. Holding W, clicking, running pallet to pallet, absolute snoozefest.
It only works out of spite because it’s often the obnoxious clicky clicky guy who gets all angry post game if you do camp them.
If everyone just took a chill pill and stopped taking it so seriously then camping wouldn’t be an issue and neither would BM and clicky folks.
Tilting your opponent can be effective though and it works well in DBD purely because of how childish people tend to be.
then you are what is wrong with the game, and it shows
Oh no, not the clicks! Please, anything but the clicks. I have a family, Ben. I facecamp at 5 gens for them because I want their lives to be better than what I had to go through as a child.
heres my view, i dont camp until you clicky clicky or do something i call a pick me. so you want me to focus you well all your friends can get out but im bleeding you on the floor.