How Fast are Killers Carrying Survivors?

Do they move slower or the same speed? I looked up on google and supposedly they move slower while carrying someone, but I had a game where a Nemesis was carrying a Nea and he somehow, while carrying her, managed to catch up to me whilst I was sprinting away--so Idk if I just found like bad info, or if there's like a perk Nemesis or some other killer has?

Comments

  • Agitation might be why.

  • Agitation is a Teachable Perk unique to The Trapper .It can be unlocked for all other Characters from Level 40 onwards: Buff: increased the Terror Radius boost to 6/8/12 metres. Buff: changed the Terror Radius boost to 12 metres across all Tiers. When using either Tier II or III, the Killer's carrying speed exceeds that of running Survivors.

    Agitation or Play with your food.

  • Does Clowns Urine bottles also make carrying speed faster?

  • 3.68 m/s or 92 % is the base value.

    Agitation increases your carry speed by 18 % (multiplicative) so you end up moving at around 4.38 m/s or 108 %.

    Survivors move at 4.0 m/s or 100 %.

    And like @Mr_K said, he might've had PwyF as well.

  • Or in the worst case, there is still the possibility of the nemesis being a cheater.

  • I have a build I like to play with that consists of: Mad Grit and Iron Grasp

    And I was accused of cheating after the game, but I just had a challenge to complete :)

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Does Clowns Urine bottles also make carrying speed faster?

    yes

  • And if you didn't know, every killer shares the same speed while carrying a survivor.