Which Killer can you never catch a break as?
For me, since coming back from that break, I can't seem to get more than a 2k on PH without camping a bit.
For me, since coming back from that break, I can't seem to get more than a 2k on PH without camping a bit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like that varies from time to time for me. For the longest time it was trickster for me.
Now? Usually I don't feel to good about playing Twins, even when using a strong build for... Their play style. Hit n run in general is just tough now, too
literally all of them
beside the "op" ones
Sadako easy
Nurse. It's almost always a 0k. Because the stupid MMR system doesn't make your other killers' specific MMRs go down that much from the ones you're better with, you're gonna have to lose a lot just to start playing against people of equal skill if you're trying to learn/practice Nurse.
Hillbilly post nerf. Pre nerf I never used M1 and chainsawed the entire match. The answer to everything was chainsaw.
Now I have to M1 when all I want to do in life is...UNLEASH THE CHAINSAW. I'm gonna get ya...overheated. Oh okay.
Whenever I play Billy, Huntress or Nurse I always get farm map or indoor map. It never fails
Nurse for me, for some strange reasons while learning nurse I have to go against efficient squads. I play as my mains with proper builds in case of a sweat squads, I get soloq's trying their best. I'll then be chill and go play nurse to improve with her plaid add on and strictly information perks... I get sweat squads lol
Hag for me. If I don't run gen freeze perks like Corrupt + Deadlock as well as faster trap setting add-ons and work quickly, it isn't uncommon for 2-3 gens to pop before I can establish a nice web. Even then though I know this is part of Hag's (And Trapper) play style as a setup killer and once I get things rolling it can snowball into really good scenarios for me but.. When the survivors somehow find me straight away and harass me so that I can't set my traps my GOD is it miserable and will generally end up in a 0k
Nemesis and Blight.
My own fault really. I pushed them as far as I could.
ugh, Huntress😩
dodging my hatchets like I’m tossing toothpicks at them