Game still sucks
How ever many months later turning this back on. Killer experience is still horrible. I don't play it but I assume the killing experience would be better in a Pokémon game. Play some thing else.
How ever many months later turning this back on. Killer experience is still horrible. I don't play it but I assume the killing experience would be better in a Pokémon game. Play some thing else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still enjoy DBD a lot!
I also enjoy this game but to each their own
Lol.
F that lawsuit for ruining a good thing
Friday the 13th could have been great, I disliked comms and people siding with jason tho. It was too easy to abuse it.
You rarely see this in dbd, which I really like. Otherwise I would stop playing it.
Let's see how tcm ends up.
The secret is that DBD has always been bad.
Dbd has always had its issues. Yet, give me 2 shack windows and vacuum pallets any day of the week over today's dbd.
Water is wet, in other news....
Kme kme