New Pig Iri
Each time you hook a unique survivor that is different from your last hooked survivor, gain a token. When you reach three tokens they are consumed and you gain one additional bear trap.
No clue what it'd be called, I only saw the first one of those films when I was a teenager and know nothing about them. Basically just a way for pig to replenish traps in a fair and healthy fashion. I don't think +4 per game conditional on finding and downing different survivors is oppressive.
Comments
I wouldn't use that add-on, personally. That is an absurd amount of work in order to have an add-on that is better than Jigsaw's Sketch.
..... hooking survivors is work? What's not work then?
Going after unique Survivors six times without losing the game in the process is a significant amount of work if you're the Pig.
You don't have to do that though. If you play normally you're very likely going to get at least two bonus traps. If you're hellbent on tunnelling survivors to death then you're gonna get less, but that's not really an interesting way to play the game and I'm not interested in incentivizing it.
Reckon you could lower it down to an extra trap per two tokens. That'd give it a nice synergy with Make Your Choice but I think an additional six traps would be too strong
At three tokens, you won't get your second trap until you have gotten enough hooks to effectively wipe out two Survivors. Against competent Survivors, that is no easy feat as the Pig and not worth it compared to just tunneling two Survivors out of the game.
I feel that at two tokens per Trap, you now have too many Traps at your disposal (particularly when paired with either of the extra Trap add-ons). At that point, you functionally have close to infinite Traps.