Lucky Break Change?
What if it activated for 10/13/15 seconds whenever the survivor got hit? (only triggers once per hook state + your first injury.)
I'd prefer that, personally. I'd use it a lot more.
Also, we've now got a stealth perk for getting hit, stunning the killer, and a teammate getting hit. We've got an exhaustion perk for getting hit and one for stunning. Do you think there'll be an exhaustion perk for a teammate getting hit?
Comments
Ah, a get out of jail free card, every time you get hit. What could go wrong?
Well, I mean, Lucky break already lasts for a minute.
maybe it only activates when healed after being unhooked after the first use?
that way, it'd get more than one use, but less of a duration.
I think it's fine the way it is. It's not really a perk you're meant to use without bringing a medkit or some other form of healing imo
I think with such a powerful effect it should remain time limited. But, the timer could be paused while healing or being healed.
Yeah.
That was actually my initial thought.
the idea above would model it after a couple of other perks.
Makes sense, but there’s at least a bit of input needed with a stun for Parental Guidance. It is limited to using a pallet, Head On, or Decisive Strike. But getting injured is kind of a regular enough occurrence that it would be rather busted to have scratch marks and blood removed every single time for no cost or limit.
I was thinking that it would probably be something that only triggered once per hook state + your first injury.
just changed it.