PTB is tomorrow or when?
I think that on their stream they said NEXT WEEK, not 27th (which is most likely) Is it confirmed to be tomorrow? I think that it is most likely because every actualization, ptb etc. comes out on Tuesdays sooo... What are your thoughts? I just want to know if that is confirmed or not ![]()
Comments
They said next week on Thursday. Tuesday is a part of the next week. Until Tuesday has come and gone with no PTB, I'm gonna assume that we'll get it tomorrow.
How thoughts can provide confirmation?
I that it's tomorrow too.
It's just confirmed to be this week, no one knows when. Like others have said, my guess would be tomorrow as well. It gives them a little time to look at reactions to it before they stream thursdays.
I know most DBD community terms but what does PTB stand for and what is it?
Its a test server for new content which we get before big releases. It takes our data (BP and Shard balance) from a week before and we use that to play with the new characters/perks.