Pig trap add on sort of exploit.
I just came accross what was probably the most unfair situation I have ever come accross in dbd. A pig used addons to have only 4 unlock stations and all survivors started with traps on our heads. I completed 3 stations to find that the pig was body blocking the last station and did not move or attack or come out of crouch until my head popped. It was litterally 100% impossible to survive that match from the start. I think this should be addressed somehow.
Comments
It is just a meme ineffective fun strategy, what's the big deal
The devs have said it’s not bannable and don’t plan to address it. It’s a very stupid thing that should not be possible.
I don't think it should be bannable, but did they actually say that they don't plan to address it?
Nerf pig.
To my knowledge, they’ve been silent on the topic other than that it’s not bannable. Guess they’ll address it as quickly as facecamping Bubba and tunneling. Soon™. 😕
I think this is kind of a silly problem because it could easily be addressed by adding a small feature to boxes - that if it detects the killer within 1m for an extended period of time - it begins to gently 'bump' them away with killer specific, invisible telemetry.
If the pig sits in front of a Jigsaw box for 15 seconds, they are bumped 1m away. If they stand within 4m for 15 more seconds, they are bumped 2m away from the front.
EZ PZ. Problem solved. Nobody in the community is angry, and the only people that can possibly find interference from this feature are those that practice the cheese to begin with.
What a bad idea. If the killer gets bumped, what keeps them from just going back? Getting bumped a bit farther? They'll come back and stab you while you're working on that box. That's not a viable fix.
You're misunderstanding, friend.
You're being bumped by telemetry, it's like an invisible wall.
It would basically spawn an invisible wall that projects outward and pushes the killer away. Meaning if they sit in front of a box for too long - they will become physically unable to prevent a survivor from interacting with it.