Please BHVR remove map offerings!
Please BHVR remove map offerings!
SWF squads are abusing this at high mmr.
Please BHVR remove map offerings!
SWF squads are abusing this at high mmr.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Counterpoint:
Make it so that map offerings prevent that realm from appearing in the map pool
Deal. I was actually thinking about that earlier.
I like this idea.
Or this. Cool.
I will take anything to delete / change these unbalanced busted offerings.
Agreed map offerings need to be removed. Make it fair..make it random dont give one side opportunity to abuse a map they know well or is good for boons.
The problem isn't the offerings, it's the balance of a couple of trouble maps that needs changing.
Also several killer builds like Poop Yourself Myers are absolutely map dependent.
I actually like this. I can finally use my 1000 Léry's offerings