what happens to jailed users on the forum?
I don't get it, is it like a permanent thing where they cant post on the forum or just something on their icon?
I don't get it, is it like a permanent thing where they cant post on the forum or just something on their icon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The jail ban last for 1 week, 1 month if you were jailed before.
Wait, I don't think I have the same picture.
@Nickenzie can confirm this.
You get 30 lashes with a wet noodle and a really colorful looking avatar that's custom made and can't be used unless a mod gives it to you.
Ok in all seriousness what @Vietfox said, think of it like getting told to stand in a corner when you were little.