This Made Me Laugh & I Have To Share

So I'm doing my Trapper thing, because I like the ankle-biter.

I hook a Dwight, turn to walk away, and a Leon runs past me & unhooks Dwight. Not wanting to tunnel; I down Leon.

I then see the Dwight, standing in the open, with his flashlight, & just STARING at me. Daring me to pick up Leon so he can flashy-save. I think to myself 'He's safe with BT. I'll smack him and make him run away to mend.' Whap Dwight goes down. No BT.

So I pick up & hook Leon, then pick up and hook Dwight.

What does the Dwight do at the end of the match? 'You filthy tunneler! Raaargh! Blargle! Vitriol!'


Like, mate. Buddy. Pal. Friendo. McFriendface of Clan McFriendly of the highland McFriendly's: What. Did you. Expect? A free flashy-save because you were recently unhooked?


I 100% get that sometimes a Killer tunnels. And sometimes it feels like a Killer tunneled, even if they did not.

But to stand in the open, 5 feet from a Killer, WITHOUT BORROWED TIME, & holding a flashlight? That's not tunneling anymore. That's natural selection. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • lol one of my best moments with Trapper i set up 2 traps near a hooked survivor on one of the farm maps. Near dead a Cheryl goes for the save with me a bit behind. Cheryl steps on a trap the survivor on hook dies, escapes from the trap then steps in the 2nd trap 2 seconds later.

    Of all the killer's Trapper just the most satisfying.

  • What makes me laugh with this game is the bad takes. I've seen loads of them. If you ask me, I can share a few.

  • Yeah that's not tunneling lmao. You gave him an opportunity to get out of there, he stuck around for the save, so he went down.

    Ngl I was half expecting you to say you hooked Leon and then got hit with DS though, lol.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    What makes me laugh with this game is the bad takes. I've seen loads of them. If you ask me, I can share a few.

    lol

  • @BlackRabies said:

    lol one of my best moments with Trapper i set up 2 traps near a hooked survivor on one of the farm maps. Near dead a Cheryl goes for the save with me a bit behind. Cheryl steps on a trap the survivor on hook dies, escapes from the trap then steps in the 2nd trap 2 seconds later.

    Of all the killer's Trapper just the most satisfying.

    I love going against trapper, stopped playing solo q because of how bad it is now with matchmaking but man was it funny watching some of the traps trapper set. Love the good ol vault and trap mind games, some pro plays, shame not many people main him

  • My favorite Trapper moment was when I trapped two drop down windows right next to each other on Haddonfield. Later on, two Megs jumped out at one after the other and both landed in the traps ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • There's something about Trapper that turns people's brains off, I swear. I have had situations where I down someone from a trap, reset that trap, and then pick up the downed survivor... right in time to hear the snap of that same trap being walked into by a teammate coming for a save, twice.

    Never had a situation where I'm blamed for it, though, that's wild.

  • What I find stupid is that people still say that I'm tunneling them off of hook despite the fact they have DS and BT and are using it to bodyblock on purpose when I JUST WANNA GO AFTER SOMEONE ELSE!

    LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, YUI!