Anyone else getting easy matches as killer?
Since around reset, I have been getting stupidly easy matches as killer; I don't think I've ever had such a high percentage run of 4Ks in all of my time playing DBD as over the past few days.
And it's not that I have been playing extraordinarily well or anything, most of the teams I have been going up against just seem like absolute babies. I have been on PS5 so I haven't been checking the playtime of my opponents, but so many seem like total newbies. And this has been with me using at least 10 different killers, from Clown/Legion to Spirit.
Smallish sample size, but it seems way off.
Comments
Oh yeah pretty easy games as the artist atleast it allows me to learn how to play her lol
Played a few matches, got some babies as Leatherface but then some really good ones when I was Fredward. Surprisingly non-toxic considering it was like 3 flashlights or something in that lobby.
Got only 1 match of those, most matches were vs average survivors but not brand new babys
Played five matches as The Nemesis, my first killer matches in a couple days since I had to fix an EAC issue (pissed my pants thinking I was banned), all five matches had at least one survivor with double digit hours and you can imagine how that went lol.
Ever since I started playing Nurse
I played agit stastruck corrupt bbq nurse with double range for a few matches, and the last two matches were:
1: 4 medkits with one styptic, map offering for ormond, 3 dh, all decisive, one lithe and one well make it, and then other meta perks sprinkled (cant remember exactly tbh)
Very close, barely manged to get a 3k by doing a little tunneling at the start and the last survivor was able to escape through the exit gates.
2: only bp offerings, people who tried to loop around visible pallets, david king adept and feng min adept, a yellow flashie and a brown tb.
You can guess how that one went.
Weird.
opposite for me, was constant super sweat swf squads
It often seems like one or the other. The other day I ran off like 5-6 easy 4Ks in a row with Demo (who I am just okay with), then the next two matches were against death squads who rinsed me, then immediately back to facing babies. Zero transition, zero chill.
Not a lot of nuance with the matchmaking, it seems.
all games are easy until you verse swf cause they have comms and you legit can't beat that
Eh. I've beaten SWFs. They are certainly more difficult games, and SWFs need an additional look matchmaking wise - but they do have weaknesses. Generally altruism.
Throw on your best build and addons, use a green ward if you have one and you can probably give them a decent run for their money.
Nope. Played a few for daylies. Got very very good survs. Not so fun at all.
Ever since the reset every one off my killer games has had someone afk
Not really, my games feels like one mortal vs gods 🤮