I'm done playing trapper

Why did you guys made fkin eye of crows so brainless? SO BRIGHT any APE can see traps, doesn't matter where you put it. Then OK, lets play MACHETE MAN vs 20 pallets per meter. How can u be so clueless to design a map like that?

Comments

  • And ofc, got this map 5 matches out of 7 today...

  • I have seen a few cheesy spots where you can still glitch the traps into the ground

  • I understand you man, thats why I dint even bother placing them outside of main building or killer shack.

  • @NemmyMan3000 said:

    I understand you man, thats why I dint even bother placing them outside of main building or killer shack.

    Main building is literally the only hope, but once they know ur pretty much powerless all game playing machete man...

  • @OpenX said:

    I have seen a few cheesy spots where you can still glitch the traps into the ground

    idk them, in main build or what?

  • Trap the exit gates and nearest vault or pallet, get a couple of hooks while waiting for No Way Out and NOED. Yeah they forgot Trapper exist with this map.

    Use map offering to perhaps avoid it.

  • Yeah it's main building, shack or blind spots that survivors will run into during a chase.

    Not really sure how they'd fix it but that map really wasn't made with Trapper or Hag in mind.

  • So your not playing a killer anymore because of one map?

  • he needs a complete rework, his power is obsolete. Once he was fine, but now, with all the reworks that map had (good luck to find some grass in order to hide your traps), the swf with voice comm (it's sufficient a single guy who will follow you for the entire match and disable every trap settled to screw you badly, forcing you to be a pure m1 killer without power) and the huge amount of time that you'll loose in order to set up your traps well... you get the idea why he's in a bad spot

  • He has more traps

    -> Process to remove all those doorstep that supposed to hide traps. So many traps but have nowhere to place


    His traps get darken

    -> Process to brighten most of the map


    Crow map is the top notch.

  • @HungrySnek said:

    So your not playing a killer anymore because of one map?

    Oh he has lots of ######### maps, this one is just the cherry on top. Just doesn't feel rewarding to lose vs people who are not even good in chase, got 8 hooks to be tbaged at gate vs the most average clowns. I played doctor after and felt like super jesus, the difference in power is immense.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    He has more traps

    -> Process to remove all those doorstep that supposed to hide traps. So many traps but have nowhere to place

    His traps get darken

    -> Process to brighten most of the map

    Crow map is the top notch.

    I swear they hate him, playing trapper feels like the ultimate level of masochism. I rly like him but he feels helpless a lot of times

  • @Tostapane said:

    he needs a complete rework, his power is obsolete. Once he was fine, but now, with all the reworks that map had (good luck to find some grass in order to hide your traps), the swf with voice comm (it's sufficient a single guy who will follow you for the entire match and disable every trap settled to screw you badly, forcing you to be a pure m1 killer without power) and the huge amount of time that you'll loose in order to set up your traps well... you get the idea why he's in a bad spot

    Yep, all you said is true. It's sad cuz I really enjoy him. Today was extremely unlucky day as well, I got ######### eye of crown 5 times as trapper, so frustrating.

  • @HungrySnek said:

    So your not playing a killer anymore because of one map?

    Put Billy to Lery, even not able to use power, hes still able to spint to the other side of map.

    Range killers also suffer from some indoor map, doesnt mean they can not use power.

    Crow map is that one special that make Trapper an absolute M1 killer.


    Hint: Trapper is also suffer from all indoor map & Auto heaven. Thats 10 maps of the total of 36.


    I main Trapper and I can name every doorstep that supposed to hide his traps in all 37 maps (include Hawkins) that they removed. Image changing hitbox of all maps just to make Trapper's trap weaker. Thats how they hate him.

  • Eyrie is a bad map regardless of whether we’re talking about trapper or not but yeah…hiding traps there is nearly impossible.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905885#Comment_2905885

    Put Billy to Lery, even not able to use power, hes still able to spint to the other side of map.

    Range killers also suffer from some indoor map, doesnt mean they can not use power.

    Crow map is that one special that make Trapper an absolute M1 killer.

    Hint: Trapper is also suffer from all indoor map & Auto heaven. Thats 10 maps of the total of 36.

    And from what I've seen, reworked haddonfield just gonna be another one. Looks Open as #########, every1 gonna spot you putting traps.

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905900#Comment_2905900

    And from what I've seen, reworked haddonfield just gonna be another one. Looks Open as #########, every1 gonna spot you putting traps.

    The outside is much weaker now, so open to hide yourself setting trap. But inside the houses are really dark, which you can set traps in middle of no where.

    But I doubt they will keep it so, because reworked Lery used to be dark like that, and they brighten Lery.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Eyrie is a bad map regardless of whether we’re talking about trapper or not but yeah…hiding traps there is nearly impossible.

    Absolutely, wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the map with most escapes, surpassing cowshed. Theres an insane amount of connecting pallets on eye of crows.

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905900#Comment_2905900

    And from what I've seen, reworked haddonfield just gonna be another one. Looks Open as #########, every1 gonna spot you putting traps.

    Tbh you really play hag if you want to be a trap killer these days. Or you just do basement trapper which is probably the best way to play him anyways. It makes getting a trap actually really impactful instead of just a hook, and they need to be super impactful since you waste so much time setting them up.

    I usually run some chase perks on trapper too. I don't think he actually needs bamboozle since you can actually shut down god windows pretty well but Enduring / Brutal are picks I usually have. Sometimes traps don't work out and you gotta run people down as pure M1 and if you don't have any chase perks it could be extremely painful.

    The busted trap spots I saw were near the smaller crypt loops outside the main building

  • @KrampusJumpscare said:

    Why did you guys made fkin eye of crows so brainless? SO BRIGHT any APE can see traps, doesn't matter where you put it. Then OK, lets play MACHETE MAN vs 20 pallets per meter. How can u be so clueless to design a map like that?

    Woah now, I would never design a map like that.

  • Play Demogorgon. You still have the Trapper feel with Portals, and now you can even reliably deal with loops