Please get help
Some of you who play this game need therapy, and it shows.
Some of you who play this game need therapy, and it shows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably!
Not cause of DBD, just in general for my screwy brain :D
Postgame chat makes me agree with you.
I don't need mental help I am a unicorn. I also have a hook through my skull. Bren empty, no thoughts.
Yeah, honestly. I like to hop from group to group and chat with people I just met in discord. You see a lot of people that start crying into the microphone every time the killer hits them, or call you a terrible person because you run BBQ & Chili (???).
A lot of the people that play this game have serious mental issues, and understanding that makes it easier to put up with toxicity. I just feel bad for them, honestly.
Really couldn't any person benefit from therapy? I think punching down is a terrible chacter trait. :p
Can confirm, each time I launch the game, I'm in desperate need for some therapy
i mean around the same time i started playing dbd less i started going back to therapy and got a gf so like
y'know
maybe something to that
Already getting help, but thanks for your concern