Seriously dbd is giving everyone a dwindling of hope

Every match it's just high skill survivors one after the other I don't think I can find anyone who still has hope that this game can make it.

I remember playing in 2018 I was new and had fun playing this game I didn't get bad matches or anything now it's bad matches one after the other more cheaters then ever and just so much BS the reason me and most people play is the money we spent I have a fragment of hope for this game.

I know people will be like just play survivor or turn off your cross play I don't because it'll take way longer to even play a single match.

Comments

  • I have hope that the game will make it, but you know, this anniversary is shaping up to be relatively lackluster, and Sadako couldn't bring them to the green, so they really need to pop off. I bet she would have turned things around, had they released her as a viable killer. She did a good job considering she is borderline unusable.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I have hope that the game will make it, but you know, this anniversary is shaping up to be relatively lackluster, and Sadako couldn't bring them to the green, so they really need to pop off. I bet she would have turned things around, had they released her as a viable killer. She did a good job considering she is borderline unusable.

    I try getting hope that the game will be good and that my matches will at least have some kinda of fun to it but no all it is, is well high skill survivors none stop and just the same BS I'm about to say this I thought Rainbow had the worse matchmaking no DBD took its place.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I have hope that the game will make it, but you know, this anniversary is shaping up to be relatively lackluster, and Sadako couldn't bring them to the green, so they really need to pop off. I bet she would have turned things around, had they released her as a viable killer. She did a good job considering she is borderline unusable.

    @jamally093 said:

    Every match it's just high skill survivors one after the other I don't think I can find anyone who still has hope that this game can make it.

    I remember playing in 2018 I was new and had fun playing this game I didn't get bad matches or anything now it's bad matches one after the other more cheaters then ever and just so much BS the reason me and most people play is the money we spent I have a fragment of hope for this game.

    I know people will be like just play survivor or turn off your cross play I don't because it'll take way longer to even play a single match.

    The game had a colossal spike on the last anniversary and it could be that it's simply peaked - we'll see a similar boom this time and another gradual fall off, tapering off around this time next year.

    What's going to determine my future with the game is what the grind solution is going to be, what the facecamping solution is going to be, Onryo getting buffs and MMR fixes.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I have hope that the game will make it, but you know, this anniversary is shaping up to be relatively lackluster, and Sadako couldn't bring them to the green, so they really need to pop off. I bet she would have turned things around, had they released her as a viable killer. She did a good job considering she is borderline unusable.

    It is sad but you are right. I saw more Sadako than Pinhead and Artist. Sadako had more hype and more players. But BHVR found way to ruin it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905702#Comment_2905702

    It is sad but you are right. I saw more Sadako than Pinhead and Artist. Sadako had more hype and more players. But BHVR found way to ruin it.

    Sadako is such a well done killer from an artistic perspective, which makes it all the more galling that her execution mechanically was so terrible.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905734#Comment_2905734

    Sadako is such a well done killer from an artistic perspective, which makes it all the more galling that her execution mechanically was so terrible.

    I think BHVR thought televisions will give second objective to survivors and this will make game slower. Like Pinhead's box or Pig's traps. But problem is televisions are not threat for survivors, good teams are ignoring them.

    If televisions gives second objective to survivors (make televisions threat for survivors), i think she will be better. And yeah, i agree. Art team is carrying DbD so hard.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905737#Comment_2905737

    I think BHVR thought televisions will give second objective to survivors and this will make game slower. Like Pinhead's box or Pig's traps. But problem is televisions are not threat for survivors, good teams are ignoring them.

    If televisions gives second objective to survivors (make televisions threat for survivors), i think she will be better. And yeah, i agree. Art team is carrying DbD so hard.

    It's a bit more than that.

    • I see people turn TVs off sometimes. The problem is that there's zero threat to doing this - if you cleanse a Demo portal, you're Oblivious and he can detect you. Pinhead - Oblivious+teleport. Pig's traps - ...Pig sucks.
    • The rest of her kit sucks too. Her stealth sucks. Her 'flickering' is mostly useless.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905742#Comment_2905742

    It's a bit more than that.

    • I see people turn TVs off sometimes. The problem is that there's zero threat to doing this - if you cleanse a Demo portal, you're Oblivious and he can detect you. Pinhead - Oblivious+teleport. Pig's traps - ...Pig sucks.
    • The rest of her kit sucks too. Her stealth sucks. Her 'flickering' is mostly useless.

    Turning off TV's? that's something you can do?

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905742#Comment_2905742

    It's a bit more than that.

    • I see people turn TVs off sometimes. The problem is that there's zero threat to doing this - if you cleanse a Demo portal, you're Oblivious and he can detect you. Pinhead - Oblivious+teleport. Pig's traps - ...Pig sucks.
    • The rest of her kit sucks too. Her stealth sucks. Her 'flickering' is mostly useless.

    I only mentioned about televisions. But yeah, she should has not lullaby. And she needs some add-ons to add her base-kit. Shorter cool-down after teleport.

    And if survivor has 7 stacks, they should have exposed statu as well. Survivors should get stacks with different ways because if you don't touch any television, you will be okey. Even if you get +4 stacks, you can clear it so easyly.

    She has good powers and good potential but numbers makes her weak. Some QoL and number changes should make her viable.