so bloons work on hex totems, and this is balanced how?
i had no idea this was a thing, how is this fair in anyway.
making 2 actions into just 1.
the more i learn and play i get sadder and sadder the more unfair and broken perks are and mostly on the surv side.
almost all killer perks have counters minding a few.
(the artiest hookers can be counters by sab and toolboxes)
Comments
Yes, I always get very sad when I see my team mates spending so much time booning an hex totem instead of just breaking it, specially when it's one of the useless ones.
It does take almost twice as long to bless a hex than it does to bless a dull totem. Of all the issues with boons, blessing hexes are the least problematic part.
I like to bess my Bloons.
Maybe learn more about the game before you make more threads that only backfire at you?
So tru3
It's not balanced. Is the answer to the question.
Bloon tower defense?
Killers will never get the ability to snuff a boon and relight their hex at the same time.
WAIT BLOONS BATTLES 2!?!
I need it now
You need to sacrifice towers to turn a Super Monkey into a Sun Temple.
From the creators of Bloons TD6... Bloons TD Battles 2 is a brand new installment of the top-rated head-to-head tower defense game. Gather your Hero, choose your team of powerful Monkey Towers, and prepare to battle one on one against other players and relentless waves of Bloons!
LETS GO