Did they change MMR again?
last 10 or so games on solo survivor or duo survivor with my friend we have only been paired with new players with 1 or 2 perks at most that don't know how to play. This is very strange is anyone else getting games like this I have over 700 hours so my games should not be like this anyone know why?
Comments
That's odd. Have only played killer tonight, and while I've actually had some longish queues, my matches have all been razor close.
Queue is six hours long for me now. Nothing more unfun than not being able to play the game. I'm ok in mismatches when the queue is instant. I don't how people can bear playing like this. It just makes me want to quit.
just played 2 more games and both the Randoms purposely killed themselves
thats great i hope you enjoy your games i wish i could enjoy mine lol
It definitely felt like something was up. My friend and I played it two games and logged off. Teammates were beyond bad. I'm about over the game at this point. It feels like there was no point in even logging on half the time due to matchmaking.
Killers now can have easy 4K.
The solution to play in 4 SWF, then you will win most of the time
There is certainly something different about the algorithm. My SoloQ games are actually not just 4k at 3 gens 9 out of 10 matches now and the quality of the survivors I face has increased as well, I actually need to throw a few games to pip up which is very annoying.
My killer games are back to 3-4 man swf (confirmed) and the boredom that comes with it.
People sharing every little detail and plan with each other just kills the game.
I got a lot of new players in my matches tonight. I've played killers I'm average with as well as good ones and most teams were hopeless.
Most had a new player in it (as low as 13 hours). I still got a few games with average players though (disappointingly average I might say as the team was in the 2k to 4k hours range).
That being said, the game with the 13 hours player had a good survivor in it too. I knew about Mr 13 so I focused on the good one to waste time and everyone had a fun slugging party. (I'm not being sarcastic. It was tight and in the chat they said they've liked it too. 0k can be fun.)
Another notable match was with a player with only 61 hours and he was kind of good (more that the 4k hours one). I'm not sure he knew how powerful a flashlight can be against a Nurse* but he used it well. I've played the slugging game again (slugging instead of a death hook) and only started to kill at 2 gens. The corn made it more difficult so I wasn't bored. They said they had fun (3k, hatch).
It was mostly a massacre but it wasn't bad.
*) Beginners often try to use a flashlight against any killer in a chase, whereas only Wraith and Nurse could possibly be slowed down by them.
Nevermind, false alarm, it's the same ######### all over again. 8 out of 10 killers are Blight/Nurse running their busted addons with either mori, black ward or map offering every single goddamn trial, teammates are sub 100 hour (compared to their 6-8k hours). Every 2 months or so the SBMM gives me 1-3 good days and then back to this worthless garbage again for weeks on end. Was it really a skilled developing Patrick if your ~50% escape rate is actually 5%? To think that someone actually got paid for this system at the end of the month is infuriating to anyone who actually performs their job.