How is this fun?
Can someone please explain to me how standing in front of a hooked survivor for 3 minutes is fun? I barely got any BP or got to do anything because this Bubba decided to camp me. Only 7000 points this match and an Escape Cake wasted. Yes, I'm a little bothered by it, but I genuinely want to know how some players find this fun.

Comments
It's also not fun to get gen rushed by a swf with the same 6 perks on a really bad map...
The only time it's ever fun is when it's the guy who played the eyrie offering.
You can always play killer yourself btw. :D
I play both roles as well. You can't decide how others should play. That's what I'm trying to say.
As much as I hate it sometimes when I'm really irritated by survivors I go as bubba and search for a lobby with more than 3-4 flashlights and face camp just to vent. Not a good thing but it helps sometimes tbh
you got epicly PWNT and TROLED like an epic gamer boss. truly skilled, very outplayed.
i wouldnt even bother trying to understand somebody who tries to power trip you. they do it to have influence over you, like making you feel miserable and quit. camping first down with saw until they die and all the other survivors escape is an easy way to do that.
Yeah, I get that, but how often does that really happen?
And I'm a solo survivor, btw. I'm the only one he camped.
Personally I wish they would introduce a distraction point score in all categories so if you get facecamped from first hook you atleast die with some bloodpoints
I do play killer most of the time, but I just don't understand how people find this play style fun. Hence why I'm asking how it's fun.
It's not about having fun.... it's about sending a message
Yes. The whole scoring system for survivor is incredibly outdated and because of that survivor BP gain is horrible. There should at least be some altruism or survival points awarded for being camped. Being camped is technically distracting the killer.
Yeah, but I didn't even do anything to Bubba. He just decided to camp me at 3 gens and gave everyone else a fighting chance. So idk what I did to make him mad.
I'm no expert, but I've wondered if excess points in one category should borrow from the others. so somebody who gets chased for 4 generators with zero opportunity for altruism or objective can still gain some decent BP. I feel like the cap was there originally to encourage you to do a bit of everything, but I think that's not really feasible or realistic.