To the Oni mains
thank all 4 of you for existing.
thank all 4 of you for existing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One Oni player said I could marry Spirit so yes :3
Lol I feel like you are saying this cause you think we are bad.
Thank you Oni mains for not turning into a head-beating monster. I've got enough of this already.
Love ya.
aside from onryo they are the only killers that still have a scare factor
I do love tinkerer and speeding over and just knocking a survivor down lol
We go zoom
Oh demon strike!
Bashing Nea's on a Sunday night
My Kanabo bonking Meg and Dwight
Oh we all love demon strike
Oni...friend?
FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND!
Sorry, i quit a few months ago. 🥲
ME NO HATE SURVIVOR, BUT STICK....STICK SAY UNGA BUNGA!!!!!!
-Oni probably
Prefer the
Oni smasher!!! *breaks screen*
I get oni because he is a thread when he has his power but how is sadako any scary? She's free bloodpoints.
wasnt talking about the power.
evil zombie child that flickers in and out and is small enough to jump out of corn