Anyone else find it kind of funny that every licensed killer has some stealth in their kit?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are any licenced killers who don't have at least a little bit of stealth capacity in their power or personal perks.
Just kind of a cool thing.
edit: didn't specify, but addons count too.
Comments
Bubba
I don't really count Freddy since he still has a lullaby, but with that exception it's an interesting pattern.
Also Bubba
Leatherface would like a word with you.
Oopsie Insidious isn't basekit on him just remembered
Pinhead and pyramid head.
Box carrier has Oblivious so he still counts
plaything.
chatterer's tooth.
by this logic, sadako
he has Hex: Plaything as one of his perks.
About demogorgon he can steath ?
he has Undetectable as part of his base kit.
Sadako is at least marketed as stealthy, also she has the funny disappearing for a millisecond thing
4 out of the 10 Licensed killers do not have stealth. 3 if you count Freddy as stealth.
and that's just Bubba, Pyramid Head, and Nemesis
apparently we're including their perks as part of the kit (as per the critera of OP), which disregards Pyramid Head and Nemesis as their perks can grant Undetectable/Oblivious respectively.
Oh right Hysteria, and Torment. Once you unlock all the perks you completely forget what characters they come from.
Bubba can stealth.
He can hide the dying Survivor and all items with Knock Out and Franklin's Demise.
Item get stealth.
that's... not what stealth means
do perks count though? I thought they were just talking base kit meaning perks and add-ons don't count.
If it's just base kit then the list would be: Bubba, Freddy (if lullabies count as a radius), Pyramid Head, Nemesis, and Sadako (again if lullabies count as a radius)
However if Add-ons and Perks count then: Bubba, Freddy, and Sadako
However if Lullabies also count as "stealth" because the radius isn't active: Then just Bubba
Nemesis has a base kit stealth ability
It's called the zombies who stand in corners completely silent until a survivor bumps into them
😱
(dont take this in a condescending way pls)
How did I just straight up miss half the sentence lmao
more importantly, he inflicts Survivors who touch his portals in any way with Oblivious.
Regarding Nemesis, he also has an addon that grants undetectable.
Wouldn’t Pyramidhead and Nemesis also count because of certain addons (PH becomes Undetectable when walking/standing on trail and Nemesis after killing a Zombie)
I mean... their perks already give them stealth?
But I'm literally going off of word for word what OP says, power and perks. They don't mention addons so I didn't include them.
And even if I did, it's still just Bubba.
It's okay happens to the best of us ✨
I guess I would have just personally said that addons are more tied to the power and to the character than perks.
but yeah, doesn’t really matter.
As to bubba, though even when he doesn’t bring any stealth with him per se, it is a fact that he is very well known for Insidious camping ..