Are Adepts for killer too hard for higher mmr or is it just me?

I think we need a new way to get adepts as killer because requiring a merciless kill would mean at least 9 hooks, kicking at least 10 gens, and winning most of the chases. but with survivors at high mmr it feels impossible to do so couldn't it just require to kill 3 survivors before the activation on an exit gate?

Maybe Im the only one who feels this

Comments

  • certain killers it will be impossible to get at high mmr if they are slow at map traversal

  • My first Trickster game was also Adept game

  • IMO Adepts are really easy since you get set back to Ash 4 every month.

  • Doing it at lower grade may help. Especially with today being grade reset. It's easier to double pip

  • People are aware that Grades have 0 impact over MMR, right?

  • Trust me I know the pain, took me way too long to get all the adepts for killer. Trapper and Pig were by far the worst

  • @Kurri said:

    People are aware that Grades have 0 impact over MMR, right?

    It's less for the MMR and more to do with lower grades having lower requirements to double pip, which is the Adept requirement for Killers.

    A lower bar makes it more achievable, regardless of MMR

  • It just needs to go back to a 4k.

  • @Mr_K said:

    It just needs to go back to a 4k.

    Funnily enough, I've gotten all of my Killer adepts without getting a 4k... I just think they should lower the requirements than having 4 iridescent emblems, maybe strive for, at least two golden and two silver and it'd be far more doable in most instances.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Blueberr1e said:

    I think we need a new way to get adepts as killer because requiring a merciless kill would mean at least 9 hooks, kicking at least 10 gens, and winning most of the chases. but with survivors at high mmr it feels impossible to do so couldn't it just require to kill 3 survivors before the activation on an exit gate?

    Maybe Im the only one who feels this

    They're ridiculous, I do feel alot of players assume they're at high mmr yet still verse pretty casual players but maybe that's a peak time thing?

    All I know is it's a dice roll if they want to play properly and always has been.

    I was Ash 4 when going for my artist one, even with mega fast downs, 3k 9/10hooks I still couldn't get it simply down to the speed of the game.

    I'm up to date on them, but they're way too hard in comparison to survivor, sbmm certainly made it harder for sure

  • @adirgeforthedead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903352#Comment_2903352

    Funnily enough, I've gotten all of my Killer adepts without getting a 4k... I just think they should lower the requirements than having 4 iridescent emblems, maybe strive for, at least two golden and two silver and it'd be far more doable in most instances.

    During the Victory Cube era you could adept with Ruthless Killer.