I wanna know if I should save my iri shards or not.
I believe someone said 26th of April, so 2* weeks from now.
Until we've confirmed a date publicly (which we haven't) all dates are purely speculation, please bare that in mind.
@tenoresax said:I believe someone said 26th of April, so 1 week from now.
@tenoresax said:
I believe someone said 26th of April, so 1 week from now.
That’s 2 weeks from now :)
and yeah, based on previous PTB to Release cycles it’s likely, but still not officially confirmed
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901215#Comment_2901215That’s 2 weeks from now :)and yeah, based on previous PTB to Release cycles it’s likely, but still not officially confirmed
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901215#Comment_2901215
Oh right yes, my brain registered 14 days as 1 week for some reason, my bad
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe someone said 26th of April, so 2* weeks from now.
Until we've confirmed a date publicly (which we haven't) all dates are purely speculation, please bare that in mind.
That’s 2 weeks from now :)
and yeah, based on previous PTB to Release cycles it’s likely, but still not officially confirmed
Oh right yes, my brain registered 14 days as 1 week for some reason, my bad