Anyone else self narrate?
Title. Anyone else like talk as if they're streaming and narrate stuff outloud while they play? Like "Oh man she did xyz I didn't see that coming." or "Oh ha caught her." or like "Oh he's gonna run me here so he can do xyz."? I catch myself doing it a lot and it adds to my entertainment for some reason
Comments
Oh yeah I narrate the game completely pretty sure the people I live with think I'm a nutjob
Nah, only when i tried steaming and even then i had to do it consciously because I go dead silent otherwise and prefer to sensory overload myself normally with either a podcast or YouTube on my second screen while gaming (at least in solo or non competitive games).
Sometimes.
More often I'll start singing randomly
I've done that esp recently lol. Do you practice singing often?
No, I'm bad at singing
I do this so often I practically do it subconsciously and I do not know why
Only until people start staring and pointing, don't want to end up in the crazy bucket
Perks of having my own bedroom๐
For me I started doing it because at first I only spoke outloud narration to try and not get tilted like "oh okay she played well." and stuff instead of getting angry now I just narrate everything
I do and for some reason not even in my native language. Luckily, only my cats are around to witness that.
I could totally be some generic youtuber but I speak in monotone pretty much
Nah, i stay calmer when i dont speak to myself. I stay silent, otherwise im starting to insult myself. lol
Yes, many times. If my teammates are doing something funny, I'll talk to them like they can actually hear me. Like "Meg, what are doing?" Or "Ash, I thought you were the killer". I'll also narrate when the killer gets stunned or is doing something funny. I also talk to myself when I'm looping, basically strategizing out loud.
I remember I used to always say "ow!" or something whenever I was hit or stunned
I sometimes do that still. ๐