How do YOU feel about emblems being hidden?

I'm personally ok with them being permanently removed from public display...

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Comments

  • I've not been able to play during the matches where they've been hidden, but I'm all for it on paper.

    What are they replaced with, btw? I'm curious, personally I'd want to see character portraits.

  • Same. There's no reason to see them.

  • I want to know before hand peoples emblems no point in crying over spilled milk. Because then at least i know how to proceed in the match if im playing solo q

  • @jesterkind said:

    I've not been able to play during the matches where they've been hidden, but I'm all for it on paper.

    What are they replaced with, btw? I'm curious, personally I'd want to see character portraits.

    It's just the generic killer and survivor icon you see on the main menu when you pick your role. I think character portraits would be pretty darn cool too. You brought them into the game HUD, might as well go all the way.

    The simple fact is that everyone that beats me in game is at max MMR and tryharding and anyone that I win against were at the lowest possible MMR and I should have played nicer. That is the way of things; because of this I feel nothing but love for my fellow gamer, despite the fact I'm only trying to complete my rift challenge and they didn't let me do it. I forgive them, but only this once.

  • Yes, keep it hidden. Tired of players blaming their ranks for poor matchmaking.

  • Since grades aren't used for matchmaking they should be replaced with something useful like character portraits.

  • Its a relief.

  • I'm all for it. Hopefully they'll put in character portraits instead, that would be much more meaningful than the grades.

  • I don't really care. Grades don't mean anything anymore and is only used to track game progress, so it doesn't really matter to me whether the grades are visible/invisible.

  • I miss them as a vague metric to measure myself vs. my teammates and enemies. I'd rather just have MMR visible after some fashion though.

  • I rather them stay hidden. If I remember correctly they did have the survivors portrait awhile back. They should bring that back.

  • I think it’s great cause no one cares what your grade is, we should see the character portraits.