I thought they fixed being hit before you are fully unhooked?
So correct me if I'm wrong but I thought they fixed the fact that killers can hit you while being unhooked to down you instantly? It said in patch notes that you couldn't be harmed until you regain control of your character a month ago maybe? But Killers hit survivors before they can even move when unhooked and instantly down them anyway. Can't we just fix it to give the survive an actual chance to control their character even a tiny bit before being instantly downed off the hook? I even uhooked someone today and as I was unhooking them they were hit mid drop and were down immediately. Any chance this can all get fixed pretty soon?
The only area this fix seems to have actually fixed is with deliverance unhooks.
Comments
I say otherwise.
https://youtu.be/oW2l8lqDjyA
Last week.
I do not tape my games, but I got screwed several times lately.
The guy was already on the ground and running and took the hit like a champ. No effect at all (no DH or anything).
Just one I have clipped on hand atm.
You guys need to start recording your gameplay. It's good feedback, I hope.
does anyone know if this can be an issue with ping. If not than Idk
It's only happened to me that ONE time.
So, I don't think so.
did you have stable ping in that game?
It's inconsistent right now. I don't know if it's because of ping or if there's some kind of bug, but it doesn't always works as intended. Ever since people started complaining about it not working, I've been hitting survivors off the hook and they'll get the free escape maybe 3 out of 5 times.
I mean, when they introduced it I couldn't hit unhooked people in front of me giving Tims to body block or straight up running with no harm whatsoever but after a little while I thought they removed it since I can hit them again if they do a bad unhook
I was actually happy they removed that and I think they did since was a idiotic mechanic. Made my farmer mates want to farm me even more since a dumb protection was up and felt unfair as killer be punished to punish bad plays
I think those example might be lag, I haven't seen this for a while now that's why I thought they straight up removed it. To be precise on the spirit buff, before the heal Nerf, I didn't notice that mechanic be ingame anymore
Oh my God, I don't remember, it was last week.
I mean, I don't stay in games where I have 160+. I usually stay with 120 or 110 Ping or less.
My question was answered with today's ptb patch notes lolz