Do you think we'll get more content?
Do you think we'll get year 4 content or is the spring chapter going to be the last one?
Do you think we'll get year 4 content or is the spring chapter going to be the last one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they got new chapters planned for another 6 seasons
Speak for yourself because personally, I love new content! Though, that isn't the question I asked.
Nice!
That would be amazing!
Source?
@grisstyl They showed the timeline with planned updates during stream, around bbq event I think. Pretty sure it was for 2 years
Yes, McCote said at least 6-7 more years, but they're certainly not going to release killers every 3 months for that entire span, or we'll have too many killers/survs/perks. They'll likely slow down next year and continue to release patches, updates, etc. combined with a few killers a year. The base has been wanting new game modes and they're testing new ones now. We also have potential dedicated servers to think about. Also, rebalancing what's already in-game is going to be a chore in itself.
Yes, instead of balancing servers and proper ranking becuase they can only request cash for DLCs