The ability to try out a character before buying.

Each of us is faced with the problem that, for example, before buying, I want to try out a killer or a survivalist. What if his skills don't work for me? Well, or will the power itself, for example, of a killer, be of no use to me, or will it not be what I wanted?

I propose to adapt the training, or rather, take "survival with bots" or "killing bots" as a basis. So that the player can “train” with the character and his basic skills at any time, see what they are capable of and whether he likes the content. Since the "smoking shards" have been taken away, I believe that this will be relevant.

Yes, I know that skills can be tested in the "custom game" mode, but the idea was made with an emphasis on playing as killers.

Comments

  • There was such thing in a way in terms of killer offerings (ultra rare offering). You could put it on and try a killer without addons or perks that you didn't own without buying.

    I don't know why they removed it. It was also long time ago.

  • Yeah, there using to be Splinters and other killer offerings that allowed that.

    Alternatively, there is the PTB which is free even for licensced characters I believe?

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Yeah, there using to be Splinters and other killer offerings that allowed that.

    Alternatively, there is the PTB which is free even for licensced characters I believe?

    Nope, you still have to buy the characters. I tried to buy the Onryo, but it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough auric cells, and you can't add Auric Cells on the PTB.

  • @CrimsonMothKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2897670#Comment_2897670

    Nope, you still have to buy the characters. I tried to buy the Onryo, but it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough auric cells, and you can't add Auric Cells on the PTB.

    oof tragic