PC and mobile.
Xbox
add mobile too
@DogeDogeMan said:add mobile too
@DogeDogeMan said:
The option for more then one meant that as well sorry next time I do a poll I will include that once again my bad
Steam
this but hollow knight
PC, Switch, and Playstation
PlayStation and Switch.
I mostly play on Xbox, but I also occasionally play on PC. I used to play mobile a long time ago, but gave up on that.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC and mobile.
Xbox
add mobile too
The option for more then one meant that as well sorry next time I do a poll I will include that once again my bad
Steam
this but hollow knight
PC, Switch, and Playstation
PlayStation and Switch.
I mostly play on Xbox, but I also occasionally play on PC. I used to play mobile a long time ago, but gave up on that.