When you play survivor and the games goes south fast what's best ? ...
Sometime, as survivor, the game goes south fast.
Sometimes it's a survivor "leaving" the match.
Sometimes the killer is too strong or too lucky.
Basically, if the killer plays normally the team will be wiped fast.
What do you prefer? A quick kill or getting multiple chases, even if it means being shot and slugged while generators are slowly being done and only killed close to the end?
edit:
I may not have been clear.
What I mean is what would you rather the killer does? (kill asap / make the match longer "artificially" so there are unhooks and gens done)
Comments
I just try to get whatever points I can. I'm not going to just hide and make the boring match go longer than it has to. I'll sit on that gen until I get chased then run around until I go down.
Then depending on how South this South has gotten, I'll suicide on hook (if it's 2 v 1 or something with 4 gens left so literally zero chance to come back) or I'll play as normal, hanging around until someone saves me and go back to the gens.
Same. Try to get points then.
Try to get a challenge progress, cleanse totems, open chests, go to the basement, sabo hooks if i have a toolbox.
Get chased and killed.
Never killed myself on hook - principle.
It depends on my mood. I can usually get a lot out of those games, but if my mindset is not right, I just walk up to them to let them kill me. Sometimes they feel bad and ignore me, but you can solve that problem by pretending to play again.
I'd recommend just trying to get as many points as you can and doing enough to at-least not lose a pip.
Yeah, once a win/escape seems like a lost cause I will just go into points scavenging mode (breaking bones, opening chests, working on gens, etc.), drawing things out as much as I can so I can get points and maybe a chance at the hatch.
P3 claud is always ready to roach it out. Wake up makes camping a door once the entire team is dead a pretty viable option, if you don't have a key for left behind.
The nice part about wake up as opposed to a key is nobody realizes you are a rat until it's too late; and they are dying on the hook as you rotate between lockers in the basement.
It's brutal, but if you wanna survive solo Q it's what must be done.
From a killer that often faces teams I'm not capable of beating, this is the correct answer. I can often get more points losing against a good team than winning an easy match. You're not just playing to win, you're playing to get better and most importantly, BP.
Also I respect survivors that don't give up. I rarely give hatch since I rarely go against newer players, but the other night I put the 3rd survivor on deathhook and went looking for hatch, just as I heard it a gen popped. David wasn't looking for an easy out, he was gonna do those gens and strut out like a man. I didn't have the patience for that, so I chased him to hatch.
Respect, Topless David King.
I've tried that, but then they just slug me. I never understand why. Like we both know it's over, just kill me already .
So , now I just do gens and make it look like I'm trying, for some reason, then they will hook you.